Guru Fabia explains why he is the only person in Diego Sanchez’s corner during fights

Inb4 snakes and kool aid

tumblr_plp5klx4dk1xiptxqo3_540.gif

Am i falling into this guy scam? He made little sense with the attention part, if there is only one guy talking, there is no need for more people there, having said that, they might not be talking while cornering, but they are watching the fight and 3 people can notice more details than 1 single person, but hey, this guy doesnt fight or know anything about fighting.

with different words.
.........every successful mma champion in modern UFC history has had a corner with multiple people. Khabib, Jon, DC, Stipe, Conor, Max, DJ, ect. We’ve never seen any of them complain about multiple people in their corner causing “pressure”. It’s important for the corner to discuss the fight and gameplan changes to relay to the fighter. Also the moral support of having your coaching team there. No single coach is a master of all of the major disciplines in mma, specific coaches bring different aspects of the game together for the fighter.

I used to think he was a con man. I'm starting to believe he truly believes his own bullshit and is just retarded.

Everyone is entitled to their own personal philosophy. I like his ideas here but I think, collectively, they could cause harm for a person who fist fights for a living.

Self-Awareness is all about energy management. I'm not against that.

This guy has clearly rehearsed his bullshit quite well.

He's a lifelong scam artist.
Basic cult tactics used on impressionable people. Most of us cringe while a select few are sold immediately by the confidence and newness.

i dont get the hate here everyone is acting like this new coach is the reason diego has been getting KOd and performing badly

fact is he only started coaching him in his last 2 fights diegos kos happen prior

yeah i get it the guy doesnt seem to have any mma coaching knowledge but here is the thing diego has been training with the best for years he is a old dog now "cant teach a old dog new tricks" diegos problems to me appear to be more mental especially with his recent divorce this guy may just be more of a moral support

the two seem to jell well two weirdos so to say and i bet fabia is easier on the wallet compared to big teams, diego used to have to pay multiple people and gyms

at this stage of his career this decision may not be a bad idea and i think we need to see more than just two performances before we judge also why isnt no one mentioning that diego performances are due to him being the way smaller man? look at him in this vid tell me he doesnt look like a 55er?

<LikeReally5>

-There’s no need for anyone else to be there because I’m (Fabia) doing the whole camp myself.
- Diego: Nobody has earned the spot.
Fabia cut in on Diego : it’s nothing to do with earning the spot. Why do we need to distract a person with more voices? It adds pressure. With the UFC cut guy and camera guys do we really need two more extra guys?
- Fabia then gets up and stands by both presenters talking to them to prove it creates ‘pressure’ on an individual.

Umm.. He’s the Swiss Army Knife of MMA

Back