Masvidal turned into a Hispanic Conor at the drop of a dime

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I mean soon as he got his big win vs Askren he completely changed.

Now all of a sudden he's wearing robes cage side, colorful flashy clothing , selling his own alcohol and talking shit left and right. UFC PR mashine crazy.

The hype is real, this shit is all an act.

Sometimes you have to baptize people and set them on the right path... :)

And Conor is all real!!!

He was walking around like that when he was 10!!!!!

Lighten up a little who the fuck cares. He making paper while the making is good, dont last forever. Props to him.

And Conor is all real!!!

He was walking around like that when he was 10!!!!!
tMN2cf2.jpg

Imagine Conor with a bowl cut strutting around mean mugging people... Lol.

He's been fighting 16 years against solid competition and putting on memorable fights as of late.

He isn't breaking any laws. Let the man flex

I switched to watching MMA from WWE in 2002, now MMA is turning into a circus with the fighters having fake personas.

It's funny how all the Conman McNuggets fans are now anti-Masvidal since Masvidal is a huge threat to Conman.

I like Masvidal but his current schtick is very cringe. His recent success has definitely gone to his head.

Now all of a sudden he's wearing robes cage side, colorful flashy clothing , selling his own alcohol and talking shit left and right. UFC PR mashine crazy.

Don't worry he will lose eventually, just like what happened to Conor and everything will go back to normal... <BC1>

We all know the UFC is not down for rewarding this type of behavior<{yearp}>

Lol remember when aldo dressed up as a king??

upload_2020-1-30_8-29-35.jpeg

it's understable tough, the guy have been a journeyman for all his career ,and he finaly have some name recognition and hype behind him, let him enjoy it while it last

yeah i don't love it but if he can cash in then he certainly should

Back