Masvidal turned into a Hispanic Conor at the drop of a dime

I don't mind this new boxing style flashy dressing, way better than the all black or all red unreadable Affliction shirt days.

Jobber Jorge is a tryhard who bought into his own hype and now thinks he's somehow relevant :) His time will come soon enough

I mean soon as he got his big win vs Askren he completely changed.

Now all of a sudden he's wearing robes cage side, colorful flashy clothing , selling his own alcohol and talking shit left and right. UFC PR mashine crazy.

The hype is real, this shit is all an act.
He has been in the game 20 years man let the guy make as much money as possible before he retires bro; we all know thats not the real Jorge but who cares let him get fed

Now all of a sudden he's wearing robes cage side, colorful flashy clothing , selling his own alcohol and talking shit left and right. UFC PR mashine crazy.

For me the booze and the robe were the tipping point. I blame the belt on nate diaz. And yet another reason why I hate his guts. Before that he was actually refreshingly uncringy. He had funny witty quips. Now he's bordering on self parody. The hype was nice while it lasted but I believe jorge crushes him.

As a Conor fan, I support it. More fighters should do what they can to get paid

It's just funny when other people get a pass for doing what Conor gets bashed over

I'm surprised this doesnt happen more tbh. They dont even need to do a Conor persona, colby/chaels republican shtick works too

Bullshit, here he is wearing colorful, flashy clothes and talking trash before the Ben Askren fight.

Whether I want him to win or lose, I'm certainly more interested in his fights now. That's also partly because he started violently finishing fights

I couldn't have predicted a few years ago that Masvidal would be an exciting big ticket fighter

He used to fight very defensive and boring

Jab cover up jab cover up circle repeat

Like watch melendez beat the fuck out of him while jorge just covered up and circled away for 5 rounds back in the day

Losing decisions has definitely worked out for him because it made him want finishes instead of trying to pointfight

Nowhere near the prick Clown Boy is. No comparing the 2. Masvidal is just having fun. He isn't raping, being racist, throwing dollys at buses or punching old men. Masvidal is his own man, a true gangsta and has been a no nonsense guy since before you started watching Clown Boy or the Ultimate Fighter.
Conor owns your soul i see

He's earned it. He lost the point fighting style and actually started going for the finish and it's earned him fans and status. Good for him.

It's his time so let him roll. Don't be a hater. Usman and Khabib have ZERO personality so whatever.

I like Jorge, but he REALLY wants people to know he has Cuban heritage. You cool, Jorge, but you ain't Scarface.

Yeah kinda has ....and I am not sure their is room for 2 Conor's lol

If he was a jewish Conor he would have picked it up too!

Back