Masvidal turned into a Hispanic Conor at the drop of a dime

Let me know when Masvidal talks shit about another fighter's religion, culture, father, people, wife, ethnicity and makes racially charged comments.

Cringiest division is Welterweight
yeah no shit. You got a wannabe rapper, a cringey MAGA gimmick, some dude raised in Nebraska suddenly embracing his cultural roots, Baroni 2.0 and a guy who looks like he works for IT trying to trash talk in twitter and thinking hes clever. Thankfully we have Robbie, Maia, Wonderboy and RDS to balance out the cringiness since they are pretty respectful fighters who don't trash talk

what i wanna know is what happened to kimbo's protege Ray? did he make it out of the ghetto or what

tMN2cf2.jpg

Imagine Conor with a bowl cut strutting around mean mugging people... Lol.
Can some shoop this onto current conor, would be hilarious...

He can probably just afford all that shit now. But yeah, he’s become a little cringe as of late; but i hope he gets his big pay day he’s earned it.

I bet he was happier back when no one knew his name and he was making shit money, but had the respect of 4 or 5 miserable cunts on Sherdog

He always talked shit “left and right.”

regardless of how you personally feel, you cant deny that was corny as fuck.
It was.
But someone like who's given us so many performances to remember and has dominated for some long can wear a cape for all I care.

His street Jesus tough guy schtick has already grown old....

Nowhere near the prick Clown Boy is. No comparing the 2. Masvidal is just having fun. He isn't raping, being racist, throwing dollys at buses or punching old men. Masvidal is his own man, a true gangsta and has been a no nonsense guy since before you started watching Clown Boy or the Ultimate Fighter.

He's been fighting 16 years against solid competition and putting on memorable fights as of late.

He isn't breaking any laws. Let the man flex

TS got picked on by a Hispanic kid growing up. This is why he has a deep rooted hatred for Mas. Let him make his threads and get his frustrations out. @The Legendary Scarface

I have no clue what you are complaining about.

If you followed the sport for long, you would know that Masvidal pretty much is the same..the only difference is he is getting more airtime, and acting up a little for the camera. His personality hasn't changed.

The only reason ppl hate on him is because he KOed askren stiff and 3 pieced that a dude that was running his mouth.

Whether I want him to win or lose, I'm certainly more interested in his fights now. That's also partly because he started violently finishing fights

I couldn't have predicted a few years ago that Masvidal would be an exciting big ticket fighter

Back