Conor would beat Jorge easily

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Sorry masvidal fans we have to be honest.. if they fight conor gonna put that stank on him and brick up the back door in less than a round 10 out of 10 times. Also, jorge knows this, thats why hes already playing the friendship card and wearing conors clothes around, pretty soon he'll be volunteering to fetch his coffee and go through his paperwork also.

B4wogdXIYAA2kjO.jpg

He wouldn't do shit. Jorge would cuck him and all of ireland.

Doesn't Jorge have like 15 pounds on him? That's a lot when you're under 210

Sorry masvidal fans we have to be honest.. if they fight conor gonna put that stank on him and brick up the back door in less than a round 10 out of 10 times. Also, jorge knows this, thats why hes already playing the friendship card and wearing conors clothes around, pretty soon he'll be volunteering to fetch his coffee and go through his paperwork also.

B4wogdXIYAA2kjO.jpg
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Khabib fans praising Conor is too obvious

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Masvidal is being highly overrated, plus he is the perfect match up for Conor.

Another shit fight with a known outcome.

I’ll take a bet on that.. av bet, sig bet, elimination bet. Whatever your little heart desires.

Unless of course your trolling. Then feel free to carry on

Masvidal hasn’t been TKO/KO in his entire UFC career. He’s bigger than Conor and has good cardio. I think Conor outstrikes him early so it’s a battle between Masvidals chin and Conor’s cardio. Kind of hard to bet on Conor’s cardio.

One thing is Masvidal likes to blitz forward with his favorite combos and we all saw how that went for Aldo. Conor gets a lot of hate but he’s one of the best counter strikers in the sport.

That’s a fight I wouldn’t even think about betting on.

Masvidal hasn’t been TKO/KO in his entire UFC career. He’s bigger than Conor and has good cardio. I think Conor outstrikes him early so it’s a battle between Masvidals chin and Conor’s cardio. Kind of hard to bet on Conor’s cardio.

One thing is Masvidal likes to blitz forward with his favorite combos and we all saw how that went for Aldo. Conor gets a lot of hate but he’s one of the best counter strikers in the sport.
till dropped him in a couple of seconds and sorry but till is no conor

Masvidals body kicks and punches alone would sap McGregor's already shady cardio within 2 rounds. Then comes McGregor being baptized, with Jorge sliding out of there.

till dropped him in a couple of seconds and sorry but till is no conor
Till has a bit long reach and is quite a bit taller than Conor. Masvidal ate a flush left hand and recovered immediately. Like I said it’s a war between a Conor’s cardio and Masvidals chin.

It was the same deal in the first Diaz fight and we all saw how that went. Coming from somebody who likes seeing Conor put on counterfests

easily?

Masvidal is a tough fight for anyone, anytime, any weight.

Back