As a Conor hater I would like to apologize on behalf of everyone who doubted him

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am part of a hidden Facebook group that is always criticizing Conor's every move. The group is invite only and we have around 1250 members. I personally know 50 of them who have openly said they are sherdoggers. There are many more too, I suspect.

Anyways a lot of people in the group are pretty mad that Conor steam rolled Cerrone and we lost 100 members right after the fight. A lot of them said they are actually impressed with Conor but cant publicly backtrack on their position since they've hated on him so much openly. Many of them said that they would look weak admitting it and can't believe how often Conor pulls through on all the promises he makes. Everyone in the group is always saying he wont do this or that and then he always proves us wrong lol.

The consensus in the group is they want to be a fan publically of Conor but their worried about saving face. Anyways, in here to say that Conor won most of us over regardless of what we say in public

War Conor.

He was a 3 to 1 favourite.

Ok

Attachments

• 41becd1e-f584-4683-a082-b20579c482ad.png
    41becd1e-f584-4683-a082-b20579c482ad.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 1
A true conor hater would say cerrone took a dive. Looks like you weren't a true conor hater afterall. Just a wishy washy one giving the rest of us a bad name.

I stopped doubting Conner after he sparked Aldo with one punch

Would have bet my life savings he was gonna get exposed that night but he proved me wrong

Was sat in silence for about 10 minutes after that trying to compute wtf I just saw

ConnerBless

Do you have any success in your own life or do you just live through another persons accomplishments?

There are people you can talk to.

I am part of a hidden Facebook group that is always criticizing Conor's every move. The group is invite only and we have around 1250 members. I personally know 50 of them who have openly said they are sherdoggers. There are many more too, I suspect.

Anyways a lot of people in the group are pretty mad that Conor steam rolled Cerrone and we lost 100 members right after the fight. A lot of them said they are actually impressed with Conor but cant publicly backtrack on their position since they've hated on him so much openly. Many of them said that they would look weak admitting it and can't believe how often Conor pulls through on all the promises he makes. Everyone in the group is always saying he wont do this or that and then he always proves us wrong lol.

The consensus in the group is they want to be a fan publically of Conor but their worried about saving face. Anyways, in here to say that Conor won most of us over regardless of what we say in public

War Conor.
If only I could be so brave....
I’ve been dealing with some shit lately. See: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i’m-a-conor-hater-and-i-need-help.4071927/
and you sharing your story really helped me out

So post it from your real account then

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

One of the nuttiest performances in the history and sold over 2 million ppvs with weak card. King is Back!

You joined a group dedicated to hating on another man for everything he does instead of just not paying attention to the man? That's about as pathetic as it gets dude.

"On behalf" of your own mother, thanks. You don't represent any Conor hater or a real MMA fan, all fake. How much they are paying you to play stupid?

Last edited:
Back