As a Conor hater I would like to apologize on behalf of everyone who doubted him

his first win that he didn't have to get his opponent pissed before the fight to win. he actually did the opposite and copied Jorge vs Ben. lulled Donald into a calm stay pounced.
he can be both a good fighter and a piece of shit, the two aren't mutually exclusive

I am part of a hidden Facebook group that is always criticizing Conor's every move. The group is invite only and we have around 1250 members. I personally know 50 of them who have openly said they are sherdoggers. There are many more too, I suspect.

Anyways a lot of people in the group are pretty mad that Conor steam rolled Cerrone and we lost 100 members right after the fight. A lot of them said they are actually impressed with Conor but cant publicly backtrack on their position since they've hated on him so much openly. Many of them said that they would look weak admitting it and can't believe how often Conor pulls through on all the promises he makes. Everyone in the group is always saying he wont do this or that and then he always proves us wrong lol.

The consensus in the group is they want to be a fan publically of Conor but their worried about saving face. Anyways, in here to say that Conor won most of us over regardless of what we say in public

War Conor.
I smell bullshit but whatever...not sure how any mma follower could be so impressed with Conor, who happens to be a world class MMA fighter beating a once decent, but over the hill, overly matched opponent. Hehe, I dont believe you're a Conor hater, but nice try.

Sounds pretty close to reality

Some of these guys have hated on him for so long that it's not easy to just admit you were wrong or even a bit short sighted

I see this kind of thing with vegans(I was one). You become so invested with this identity that it becomes near impossible to listen to anything that doesnt continue to uphold the narrative. Regardless of the evidence

Not only that but you have a community of people who feel the same way, so group think is another layer that keeps you chained to the identity.

No disrespect to all vegans of course, theres some dope ones out there, but many have taken on a cult like stubbornness and zeal

Same can be said for some of the most hardcore Conor haters over the last few years. It has become a sort of cult.

I was a conor hater too, but Connor has blessed me after KOing Mendes. Now i drink proper twelve day and night and i spark every mothafucka who refuse to take a sip of the god milk aka proper12.

I fully expected any version of Conor to finish the fight in round 1 so the result comes no surprise to me.

You're a liar TS. There is only 14 in your group and you ate 13 of them you fat slob.

I am part of a hidden Facebook group that is always criticizing Conor's every move. The group is invite only and we have around 1250 members. I personally know 50 of them who have openly said they are sherdoggers. There are many more too, I suspect.

Anyways a lot of people in the group are pretty mad that Conor steam rolled Cerrone and we lost 100 members right after the fight. A lot of them said they are actually impressed with Conor but cant publicly backtrack on their position since they've hated on him so much openly. Many of them said that they would look weak admitting it and can't believe how often Conor pulls through on all the promises he makes. Everyone in the group is always saying he wont do this or that and then he always proves us wrong lol.

The consensus in the group is they want to be a fan publically of Conor but their worried about saving face. Anyways, in here to say that Conor won most of us over regardless of what we say in public

War Conor.
Speak for yourself. He’s overrated, and this will be shown as soon as he starts fighting top guys, not declining fighters.

I smell bullshit but whatever...not sure how any mma follower could be so impressed with Conor, who happens to be a world class MMA fighter beating a once decent, but over the hill, overly matched opponent. Hehe, I dont believe you're a Conor hater, but nice try.
Indeed

It didn't prove anything and should've been expected by most.

But it did show that his head appeared to be back where it should be.

Many thought hed never be the same again after making 100 mil.

For someone that appeared to be going completely off the rails ala tyson, its somewhat promising that he seemed to find his way back.

But time will tell. Gonna take more than one fight

Speak for yourself. He’s overrated, and this will be shown as soon as he starts fighting top guys, not declining fighters.
Hes almost always been underrated

Most people act like he won both titles by fluke.

That he won't even beat a top 10 fighter ever again.

That he has no wrestling and hes a white belt in jiu jitsu.

The people overeating him are almost all just Memers who are entertaining themselves off your reactions. Much like most Colby threads.

This was very brave of you...
giphy.gif

Hes almost always been underrated

Most people act like he won both titles by fluke.

That he won't even beat a top 10 fighter ever again.

That he has no wrestling and hes a white belt in jiu jitsu.

The people overeating him are almost all just Memers who are entertaining themselves off your reactions. Much like most Colby threads.
This forum is full of people who overrate Conor, there’s a billion threads in it. Dana overrates him, Roman overrates him, Schaumburg overrates him,

I don’t think his title wins were a fluke. What he did to Jose was pretty amazing. The Alvarez performance was stellar too, although Eddie is a small, hittable dude. I think his title shots at 155 were a gift though (both of them). Can he beat Top 10 fighters? At 155, he could beat several of them. At welterweight, *maybe* a couple. I think he’s very good, but not a once-in-a-lifetime, best ever GOAT kind of fighter, which seems to be some people’s opinion.

Back