Media Jose Aldo Eating Marlon Moraes Power Shots (GIFs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Jose eating Marlon's switch kick:
giphy.gif

For context:
RecentValidDiscus-size_restricted.gif

Jose eating a clean left hook from Marlon:

giphy.gif

For context:
Marlon_Moraes_vs._Josh_Rettinghouse_1.gif

Marlon has super heavy hands and insane power in his kicks
GraveClutteredGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

Jose Aldo might have the most underrated durability out there. He hasn't been hurt since 2017 & he's only been finished via punches 3 times.

Nice try to make Conor seem super human.

Conor is a son. A done son.

I think aldo suprised us on many different levels last night.

#1 he made weight and not only didnt die he looked dare I say good??

#2 he took heavy shots and kept moving forward.

#3 he arguably won the fight.

Aldo suprised us.

Aldo coasted that 3rd round and it cost him. He snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory by not doing anything in the third.

Does it really matter aldo is going to end up killing himself if he makes that weight too much more, the guy looked like he was 2 or 3 weight classes above moraes.

Jose won that fight

100%

Nice try to make Conor seem super human.

Conor is a son. A done son.

You realize Conor isn't the only guy that finished Jose with punches right? Conor wasn't even mentioned in the thread either

I think aldo suprised us on many different levels last night.

#1 he made weight and not only didnt die he looked dare I say good??

#2 he took heavy shots and kept moving forward.

#3 he arguably won the fight.

Aldo suprised us.

I feel like he did a better job than Cejudo in a few ways. Cejudo was getting technically dismantled so he had to go in there and start swinging on Marlon. Jose out skilled Marlon

Aldo coasted that 3rd round and it cost him. He snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory by not doing anything in the third.

He out struck Marlon in round 3 and walked him down the entire round
upload_2019-12-14_23-14-11-png.693295

Yeah, I thought Jose won that. Bummer to see the decision not go his way.

Cejudo vs Aldo would be a sweet fight.

100%

You realize Conor isn't the only guy that finished Jose with punches right? Conor wasn't even mentioned in the thread either

I feel like he did a better job than Cejudo in a few ways. Cejudo was getting technically dismantled so he had to go in there and start swinging on Marlon. Jose out skilled Marlon

I rule you baby. Conor is donezo.

Aldo should get the title fight anyway, everyone knows he won that fight.

100%

Nope Cejudo had a bad first round his karate stance was countered by Marlon’s leg kicks but he turned it around quick and clearly won round 2 with some adjustments not just brawling. He used heavy pressure , cage cutting, high output and clinch work to quickly dismantle Marlon. Aldo had his moments but he was too inactive and landed weak shots.

Moraes has shown he is a one round fighter. Weather the early storm and he's a beatable fighter. His power doesn't translate the same to the later rounds. He was knocking people out in the first round in his earlier fights so this wasn't obvious.

Also I thought Aldo was on the decline, but he's still a beast. Marlon could've very easily been the BW champ the way he was handling Cejudo early in their fight.

I really think had Aldo thrown 4-5 more shots in that last min (even jabs/small leg kicks) he’d have won. I was thinking in the last two mins no Magic is going to steal this. Commentators I think got a little hyped and forgot Aldo most likely lost the first.

Reminds me of Silva vs Bisping rd 4. Silva walked him down but didn’t throw much. Bisping backed up threw defensive strikes that didn’t do much but still won the rd due to Silva not throwing anything.

Back