gsp appreciation

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
with every title fight that's happened since gsp hung up the gloves, it has really made me realize how great and ahead of his time gsp was. does anybody have any doubt in their mind that GSP would not only beat Usman or Colby but do so relatively easy?

201_gsp.0.jpg

He was great, but I don't exactly miss the snoozefests his fans call fights.

He was only exciting and opened up more when fighting lightweights/featherweights and Jon Fitch who posed zero threat to him in any area.

He was great, but I don't exactly miss the snoozefests his fans call fights.

He was only exciting and opened up more when fighting lightweights/featherweights and Jon Fitch who posed zero threat to him in any area.
that was my opinion of him back in the day as well. but tbh, every champ since him has been pretty dang boring as well, and none are nearly as good as he was. robbie lawler was the only truely entertaining welterweight champ since matt hughes.

that was my opinion of him back in the day as well. but tbh, every champ since him has been pretty dang boring as well, and none are nearly as good as he was. robbie lawler was the only truely entertaining welterweight champ since matt hughes.

Welterweight has always been top heavy with elite wresters unfortunately. It's clearly the best base for MMA but oh my days is it boring.

Ppl call gsp boring ... But compared to volk a d Usman he's the most exciting fighter ever

I'm sure volk and Usman are nice guys though

God UFC sux these days

oh fer sure the guy who lost to neil magny would beat usman or colby

Tbf, pre USADA Hendricks would have a shot, elite wrestling and a left hand from hell. The sloppy fat guy that replaced him when drug testing came in though would get humiliated by either.

Back