Am I wrong to think there's something fishy about Usman's win?

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think it was an early stoppage, but that's not even the point.

-accusations about EPO
-him managing to break Colby's jaw and TKO'ing him late despite not exhibiting any real power in previous fights
-superhero physique

Fighter's can develop punching power a bit later especially if he or she came from a grappling base, but something doesn't add up to me.

<TheWire1>

all them proofs

I think it was an early stoppage, but that's not even the point.

-accusations about EPO
-him managing to break Colby's jaw and TKO'ing him late despite not exhibiting any real power in previous fights
-superhero physique

Fighter's can develop punching power a bit later especially if he or she came from a grappling base, but something doesn't add up to me.

Cliffnotes: TS still crying over his MAGA hero getting buttf***** and jaw broken by Usman. Stay salty, and get Colby some straws for Christmas so he can drink smoothies while his jaw heals.

If you just said "Usman was on PEDs" it would likely gain more agreement than pussy-footed poor attempt.

The "accusations" made you think twice? Com'on...

Lol at the double yellow. I have never rooted for Colby ever. And lol at looking for evidence. Lots of guys have popped and looked way less stellar than Usman.

Cliffnotes: TS still crying over his MAGA hero getting buttf***** and jaw broken by Usman. Stay salty, and get Colby some straws for Christmas so he can drink smoothies while his jaw heals.
Let's be real, the only reason this fight was entertaining was because Colby talked so much shit. Now Kamaru will go back to being a boring as no personality having blanket.

Hey there, Colby. It looks like you'll be doing a lot less talking and more typing for a while.

So it's not fighter bashing to say he was accused of using EPO.
But it is fighter bashing for you to suggest he's on gear without evidence.
You've presented 0 evidence beyond the eye test.

Why do you feel the need to fighter bash?

If I had to guess, I’d say, yes, you’re probably on to something. But, there’s really no evidence so I’m not gonna talk about him (after this) until and if some comes out.

It’s a shitty thing to do.

Let's be real, the only reason this fight was entertaining was because Colby talked so much shit. Now Kamaru will go back to being a boring as no personality having blanket.

Let's be real, GSP was the most boring blanket fighter the world has ever seen...almost 10 years of point fighting/ decison wins without finishing a single fight.

But he's white, so let's call it "brilliant gameplanning" instead of boring blanketing.

Trust me, you guys aren't fooling anyone.

Not saying Usman is Impossible to be juiced but breaking his jar while he hasnt shown much strinking power before is obv due to both of them slugging it out and him landing clean on his jar for once. Not surprising at all.

If you wanna dismiss the credibility of this fight maybe look at that forced breaks by Usman grabbing his wrong eye and pretending to got kicked in the balls.

Other than that that Usman won this fight by simply being the more technicall and powerful puncher while Colby showed exactly why Lawler wasnt even bruised by 500+ strikes....

Let's be real, GSP was the most boring blanket fighter the world has ever seen...almost 10 years of point fighting/ decison wins without finishing a single fight.

But he's white, so let's call it "brilliant gameplanning" instead of boring blanketing.

Trust me, you guys aren't fooling anyone.
Nope, GSP is boring as fuck too. Everyone knows he just jabs and blankets. He's probably what inspired all these boring wrestlers.

1. Faked being hit in the groin- Referee allowed it, as soon as he saw the replay he stood up and was ok....what a fucking Koscheck.

2. Faked being poked in the eye - Referee allowed it, watch the replay Colbys finger appeared to go into Usmans left eye....but Usman was wincing and covering/holding his right eye when the fight was stopped....again Ref allowed it.

3. Shots to the back of the head x4 - Referee did nothing, When Colby was rocked Usman landed 4-5 shots directly to the back of Colbys head the rest were against his hand or forearm...if there is ever a time for a fucking ref to enforce the rules its in that fucking situation. But instead he stopped the fight with 50 seconds to go due to shots to the back of the head...and Colby was still moving and covering.

I had fun watching the fight, but Colby definitely seemed to have some serious bias pushed toward him from Goddard...who typically does a much better job.

Last edited:
So the question is....am I wrong? Yes, you are wrong to think that. I think you're just a Colby fan looking for something to explain your boys loss. You realize PEDS take time to improve your power, right? You dot just pop a coupla pills and go Hulk.....Usman has fought like many MMA guys, lots of KOs against lesser opponents and more decisions as the comptition gets better. And finally, he got to Colby 23 minutes into the fight for this KO....broken jaw came earlier but its not a sign of PED to break a jaw.....Ali got his jaw broke in the 1st round with 8 ounce gloves....I'm actually surprised more jaws dont get broken in MMA....if Usman is juiced, I think we would have seen his mind effected too and have him more aggressive......I hate Colby and his mouth...and I was actually surprised that he did as well as he did. I thought Usman would crush him early....I kinda had it 2-2 going into the 5th.....the stoppage could have been early but there was 50 seconds left and nothing was gonna change. So Colby could have got hurt worse in the next 30 seconds and still been TKO...I can live with the stoppage.

Why the fuck are all these clown thinking I'm a Colby fan. I'm not.

Back