I Never Thought I'd dislike a Fighter more than Chael

logicthepoet

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
But Covington has accomplished the impossible. He has taken Chael's schtick to unfathomable levels, He dialed up his boorishness & the flirtation with quasi-racist statements. I really, really, really, want to see him get Hulk Smashed tonight. I want to see him humbled, like "knee to the Chest" chael was. Humbled like Bigfoot towering over Overeem, like question-mark kick humbled...

please Just Bleed Gawds..make it so.

But Covington has accomplished the impossible. He has taken Chael's schtick to unfathomable levels, He dialed up his boorishness & the flirtation with quasi-racist statements. I really, really, really, want to see him get Hulk Smashed tonight. I want to see him humbled, like "knee to the Chest" chael was. Humbled like Bigfoot towering over Overeem, like question-mark kick humbled...

Listen up professional athletes. This guy is disappointed. Take note.

He's been a douche, but what the hell did he do that was quasi-racist? And wearing a MAGA hat doesn't count.

Listen up professional athletes. This guy is disappointed. Take note.
you're right..what was i thinking..?? posting an opinion about a fighter ..on a message board of opinions about fighters... silly me...

How can anyone dislike Chael? He was ridiculous and funny and clearly didn't take himself too seriously.

The bit about Lil Nog trying to feed a bus a carrot is gold.

ackJPLe1.gif

You fell for the trolling? He's not even worth acknowledging tbh

Colby doesn't care what you virgins think of him. he only cares about the money. He has stated this multiple times

Colby & Chael are hated on by racists who are threatened by confident white males.

Sounds like Colby (and Chael before him) have you right where they want you, mizzark

2363074-good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

Yeah, it was really a quid pro quo of nutshots.

Bellator's Rebney era hws were like time warped from PT Barnum's side show circus from the Victorian era, given some crew cuts and sent into the cage for peanuts and beer.

I want Colby to win, rile everyone up lol. Hes obviously doing his little shtick to get eyes on him. I don't think hes a racist. Most Brazilians do act like wild animals, have you ever been there??

Back