I Never Thought I'd dislike a Fighter more than Chael

>Everyone who wears a hat I don't like should be murdered.
>I'm just a guy who knows the world needs less fascists.

You can't make this shit up.

But Covington has accomplished the impossible. He has taken Chael's schtick to unfathomable levels, He dialed up his boorishness & the flirtation with quasi-racist statements. I really, really, really, want to see him get Hulk Smashed tonight. I want to see him humbled, like "knee to the Chest" chael was. Humbled like Bigfoot towering over Overeem, like question-mark kick humbled...

please Just Bleed Gawds..make it so.

What a fragile, little boy-man you are. Hoping to live out your own inadequacies vicariously through athletes who reach level of fame and monetary gain you'll never achieve.

Not surprised that you can't comprehend your own hypocrisy, bud.

Epic self-awareness fail.

Could you point that out to me pal? I’m obviously a little slow.

>Everyone who wears a hat I don't like should be murdered.
>I'm just a guy who knows the world needs less fascists.

You can't make this shit up.

Do you know what a fascist is?

I didn’t say they should all be murdered. At all.

Do you know what a fascist is?

I didn’t say they should all be murdered. At all.

This will be the last response you receive from me.

tenor.gif

But Covington has accomplished the impossible. He has taken Chael's schtick to unfathomable levels, He dialed up his boorishness & the flirtation with quasi-racist statements. I really, really, really, want to see him get Hulk Smashed tonight. I want to see him humbled, like "knee to the Chest" chael was. Humbled like Bigfoot towering over Overeem, like question-mark kick humbled...

Then you’re giving him exactly the reaction he seeks from you. Just ignore him.

Look another dumb fuck who thinks brazilian is a race and got their feelings hurt

She lost. Get over it.

Holy shit, the ignore button actually works on this forum? Niice.

Brazillian isn't a race you absolute muppet.
Did I say that it was, you dumb fuck?

It's a nationality.

And you're a fuckin moron. Like your orange idiot god who's getting impeached.

Um...

I guess that calling Brazillians filthy animals isn't racist...

So.. what race are Brazillians, genius?

Would you care to make a wager on that? If you actually think that this absolute farce of an impeachment is getting passed through the senate then you're even dumber than we all thought.

Brazilian isn’t a race, so calling Brazilians filthy animals isn’t racist. Was it nice? No. Was it racist? No.

But what should someone call an arena full of people chanting “you’re going to die” at them?

FFS, I join an MMA forum to read fight news and can’t even escape the liberal pansy overflow from social media.

He called Brazilians “dirty animals,” he’s racist! Fuck off.

what’s next, talk of toxic masculinity with the fighters? Even on here you dorks who cry about a president reek of estrogen and soy chai lattes.

Back