I Never Thought I'd dislike a Fighter more than Chael

How can anyone dislike Chael? He was ridiculous and funny and clearly didn't take himself too seriously.

The bit about Lil Nog trying to feed a bus a carrot is gold.
the weird part is his brother thought so too and was patting the bus, that really happened

don't worry, colby is losing. relax.

theres no way we live in a reality where colby wearing his maga hat.... unifies the belt, screaming in the mic post-fight.

the mma gods won't allow it.

It’s his pro wrestling persona...

Do you get this worked up when watching movies too n wish the actor who plays the bad guy gets hurt?

But Covington has accomplished the impossible. He has taken Chael's schtick to unfathomable levels, He dialed up his boorishness & the flirtation with quasi-racist statements. I really, really, really, want to see him get Hulk Smashed tonight. I want to see him humbled, like "knee to the Chest" chael was. Humbled like Bigfoot towering over Overeem, like question-mark kick humbled...

please Just Bleed Gawds..make it so.

Wondering if Chaell is thinking I have never hated anyone more than this stereotypical sherdog threadstarter?

He's been a douche, but what the hell did he do that was quasi-racist? And wearing a MAGA hat doesn't count.

The world would be a better place if everyone who ever wore one of those hats got the bullet.

It’s his pro wrestling persona...

Do you get this worked up when watching movies too n wish the actor who plays the bad guy gets hurt?

sounds a lot like "he's not really a child molester... he just pretends to be one to make people mad..."
"he doesn't really kick puppies, and boil them in water, he just says he does to troll people"

some shit.. just aint cool, or funny imo...

don't worry, colby is losing. relax.

theres no way we live in a reality where colby wearing his maga hat.... unifies the belt, screaming in the mic post-fight.

the mma gods won't allow it.

one can hope..but the MMA gods are fickle... and easily amused...

one can hope..but the MMA gods are fickle... and easily amused...
imagine how hard you would fight if your childs life was on the line.

usman almost has that kind of pressure on his shoulders because if he loses he'll be shunned by the black community for all time

The world would be a better place if everyone who ever wore one of those hats got the bullet.

I'm not even a conservative, but if you honestly think that then you are part of the problem.

you're right..what was i thinking..?? posting an opinion about a fighter ..on a message board of opinions about fighters... silly me...

No probl bro. Opinions are necessary, so the pragmatic and logical can have a good laugh. Thank you for your service.

Back