Colby: "GSP is a bum"

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
Although I'm a Fedor is the goat guy, come on Colby... You can't disrespect GSP like that... Just another reason to hate on you.

Gsp>colby

@17:23

What a clown

GSP is at least top 20 all-time

Far from a bum

Prime GSP could beat Colby and Usman in the same night.

Silly, calling the GOAT a bum.

Any iteration of Colby > Prime GSP.
giphy.gif

haha Colby can't even carry GSP's jock.

Listening to this fighter panel latest quote from Colby after being asked who he thinks is the GOAT “Everyone knows I’m the GOAT, GSP is a bum he’s in Canada eating Poutine, I’m here in America eating poontang”

Colby is just trying to lure GSP into a comeback fight in case he beats Usman. He might be an idiot, but not to this point.

GSP is a top 5 all time Canadian fighter, so disrespectful by Colby....

Of all the billions of people on this planet, GSP is at least among the top million all time fighters. Colby needs to stfu.

Covington will run out of random people to insult and I'm sadly convinced he'll joke about Aniah Blanchard in 2020 as a desperate move for attention.

Although I'm a Fedor is the goat guy, come on Colby... You can't disrespect GSP like that... Just another reason to hate on you.

Gsp>colby

@17:23

Yeah, GSP would Destrooy his Eyeball ALA Koscheck

I still find it hilarious after all these years GSP's "I'm not impressed" comment to Matt Hughes received more heat than almost any insult in MMA history, it was like he dropped the n bomb or something.

Colby being a wrestling southpaw who can go 5 rounds, throw hands and kick would be a nightmare matchup for any version of GSP.

If they fight prime vs. prime, it'd be a close fight.

Yeah, GSP would Destrooy his Eyeball ALA Koscheck
How so? You seem clueless af. He can't jab over Covington's lead arm and Covington also likes to press people backwards. GSP was never the best counterpuncher himself.

Colby is a hard fight for GSP. Clear 50/50 matchup due to southpaw/orthodox mechanics and GSP being heavily reliant on his jab that would be taken away by Colby. It was clearly seen in the Hendricks fight, which I still scored for St-Pierre but it was hard. GSP couldn't get anything going in the standup.

He doesn't even believe that, look at him trying to hide his smile.

Back