Is colby trying to portray himself as a heel or an idiot?

TheIconTheSmooth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Drinking smoothies through a straw.
The only infigment of my imagination is you must not be seeing right out of that one eye.

This guy has the worse lines i think ive ever heard

The only infigment of my imagination is you must not be seeing right out of that one eye.

giphy.gif

I think he's just trying to give mma fans what they want which is a bit of drama and controversial antics

Doesn't have to be one or the other

He can be a idiot heel

He’s trying to be a heel. Some bad ass who doesn’t care about people’s opinions and who fucks a lot of girls.

He’s obviously not that. Quite the opposite. He’s doing a bad job. But at least he’s TRYING.

I think playing an idiot would make him more popular, this heel shit not working out

Imo his gimmick is too obvious and most people know that it's just an act. That's why a person like Conor is highly valued to the company because he can sell and convince you of something even if he doesn't really believe it himself and everyone will think he is serious. Colby doesn't give you the same feeling because his execution of the "act" isn't as polished as someone like Conor for comparison

His gimmick saved his UFC career and it's doing a good job rustling certain fighters

Imo his gimmick is too obvious and most people know that it's just an act. That's why a person like Conor is highly valued to the company because he can sell and convince you of something even if he doesn't really believe it himself and everyone will think he is serious. Colby doesn't give you the same feeling because his execution of the "act" isn't as polished as someone like Conor for comparison

Conor's execution was so good that he actually transformed into the person he was pretending to be at first

I think he's just trying to give mma fans what they want which is a bit of drama and controversial antics
Tbh I'd settle for zero drama and antics outside the cage if it meant every fight ended up being a brutal war and always ended with a finish.

Neither, hes trying to be relevant and hes always gonna be salty about the threat of being cut win or lose.

I think he knew how to get his fans easily and that was to appeal to the stupidest people.

He's trying to be the heel but he's too dumb and lacks charisma to do it right.

He is just a racist taking advantage of the race tension encouraged by President Trump. I agree to disagree with anybody with a different opinion. I can see his actions for myself. "He is who is telling us he is!" LOL
I see this same kind of statement on Twitter a lot. What has he said that is racist? Calling Brazilians filthy animals? Brazilian is not a race.

Back