Is colby trying to portray himself as a heel or an idiot?

He is an idiot trying desperately to be a heel.

Horrible execution and even worse lines.

I won’t be bothering to watch the fight. But I fo hope Snoozeman beats Colbycheese.

This has to be P4P one of the worst responses I have ever gotten in my life.

1. I’m not a Colby fan and I actually don’t want him to be champ lol

2. All I said was anyone who believes that’s a real thing and that it’s not an act, is honestly too stupid to get a second response from me, so this is it.

3. You tried way too hard to seem intelligent, the second you started going off about Muslims and Christians is the second everyone stopped taking you seriously.

My response was very easy to understand.

I don’t like Colby, but I’m NOT dumb enough to think that’s the real him.

You are. Your response has solidified that. Do yourself a favor and read some books. Dracula and Frankenstein aren’t real.

One more time let me summarize it for you since you either just didn’t read what I typed, or just don’t understand.

I don’t like Colby, BUT I am NOT DUUUUUMB enough to think that’s real. I’m sorry you are
All I will say is this, Tom Brady, Dana White, Miesha Tate and a few others publicly expressed support for Donald Trump. Yet, I am not convinced that they are racist. If somebody argued they are racists, then I would ask for a really strong argument. Colby Covington made a strong case for himself. If you don't believe him, maybe you just have a higher tolerance of racist ideologies than I do. LOL

In what context is it ok to put a blanket label of "rapists" on a very large group of people? It's disgusting how people like you will make excuses for anything to fuel your cognitive dissonance
Keep drinking the kool-aid my man.

More like an idiotic nonexistent bone spur

real heels are entertaining. colby’s gimmick is just embarrassing.

Another Colby thread where people says his schick isn’t working but then continue to talk to him.

Drinking smoothies through a straw.
The only infigment of my imagination is you must not be seeing right out of that one eye.

This guy has the worse lines i think ive ever heard
I think his answer would be, it doesn’t matter.

Folks from Howard Cossell to Howard Stern to Chael Sonnen all figured out, it doesn’t matter if they like you or hate you so long as they remember you.

Colbys story is very similar to Chael’s btw.

This is why people think MMA fans are dumb.

----
The guy wears a 3 $ suit, and makes the videos with the hot chicks, to be obvious that they are there only for the money. It's a gimmick and it works.

that’s not very nice of you

Back