UFC is laughable; Rozenstruik KOed Overeem, but in Romania he was a jobber (2-4), Must See this!

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2012 season of Superkombat, Raul Catinas destroying the "punching bag" Rozenstruik

UFC is tragic, Rozenstruik wouldn"t have stayed in the same ring with Overeem more than 10 seconds in the past. Overeem was full of PEDs in kickboxing.

Bro it's 2012, people improve. Why are you hating, he won fair and square.

Bro it's 2012, people improve. Why are you hating, he won fair and square.
The year is 1993, and Rozenstruik burns a piece of toast. I guess he’s a fucking failure after all. Well done Sherlock, we can close this case for good

He came to the UFC because the competition was a little easier than in kickboxing.

You mean that HW is laughable right? There is not enough HW talent out there. HW has and always will be the weakest mens division.

This is why I sometimes fucking hate Sherdog.

Yep, seven years of continued training and improvement be damned.

TS running with that "training doesn't work" angle.

Bold move.

He has none. He's likely just a prolific troll. Look at his post to like ratio. It's awful. <Lmaoo>

I'm not saying the guy isn't a troll on this particular post, but his account is from 2011 I think using post to like ratio is a pretty bad analogy here.

upload_2019-12-8_2-9-38.png Perhaps 2012 Rosencrack was inspired by the same Ali quote used in TS Avatar

I'm not saying the guy isn't a troll on this particular post, but his account is from 2011 I think using post to like ratio is a pretty bad analogy here.

Maybe he's not a troll but he certainly doesn't appear to have anything of value to say with those stats. So, he probably has a habit of dropping posts like this one & then not backing his shit up. We'll see. So stay tuned, bro.

I just puked in my mouth a little.

Back