If Shogun looks good against Craig

ButtNeedle

The weather outside is weatherrr
@Orange
Reaction score
Would any of you be interested in Shogun v. Walker?

Who wins

If Rua wins he needs to retire. If he loses, the same.

No, I want him to retire regardless.

He beat Overeem and Ricardo Arona in one night.

He was a bad mother fucker when i got into watching fighting

If he dies..... he dies...
yamasaki-love-heart-ufc_750x400_acf_cropped.jpg

He beat Overeem and Ricardo Arona in one night.

He was a bad mother fucker when i got into watching fighting

And that fight with Lil Nog in the same tourney.... Fuck he's a legend

Please just let the man call it one after this fight regardless what the outcome is, it's time

His knees are shot. He looks flat footed, and he swings wildly, which makes every fight a toss up with him, in a brawl manner.

I don't think he has a future as a contender, but he could fight some legacy fights for kicks, if he wants to cash in a few more, assuming he wins.

I want him to win in spectacular fashion and ride off into the sunset. Nothing would make me happier.

Lol you must fucking hate shogun

yeah this is actually a great idea. i think its a make or break fight for shogun if its made.
i could see him getting a ko. but if he gets ko'd i think its going to be brutal and end his career. i remember how scary the smith ko was and was surprised to see hes still going after that. hes a legend.

Bit of a harsh sentiment in here imo, Shogun is no BJ Penn. If he wins this, he'll have won 5 of 6 (all, of course, UFC fights) with his only loss being against Anthony Smith, top contender in the division.

I know he is getting old, but if they keep matching him up well (0% chance he gets kod in this fight) and he keeps winning? Let this beautiful motherfucker continue to bang!

Johnny was scared of the TD against Corey. 0 threat of that with current Shogun. Johnny would flash KO him, and I'm a big Shogun guy.

Scared of takedowns or not, he got bambi legged from an Anderson punch

Back