If Shogun looks good against Craig

Walker was and is a complete hypejob.

With that said, Shogun is pretty small compared to Walker and his chin is questionable these days. I would fancy Walker to probably knock Rua out, and that hurts me to say as a Shogun Stan.

Shogun may even get subbed against Craig, but if he doesn't I reckon he'll knock Craig out.

Sad that these days have even come around. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs Paul Craig.

Isn't Shogun like 4-1 over his last 5? Why should he retire? He's not BJ Penning right now.

What's with all these grandma comments? "I want him to retire" Why tf do you care? Let them bang bro

Shogun is 7-7 since losing the belt to Jones. With 3 KO losses.

Shogun is 7-7 since losing the belt to Jones. With 3 KO losses.

Cool. I bet his level of competition is astronomically different than Walkers in 14 fights

Imagine Hendo throwing that over hand on Walker

I want him to win in spectacular fashion and ride off into the sunset. Nothing would make me happier.
Nothing would make you happier? So the most beautiful women in the world naked in front of you with a suitcase full of millions for you would not make you happier? Ha JK

Oh shit thats a good fight actually. Someone for sure is getting knocked out.

Shogun champ 2020 train starts accepting reservations that's what
<{natewhut}>

He beat Overeem and Ricardo Arona in one night.

He was a bad mother fucker when i got into watching fighting

Yeah his Pride run (literally undefeated except for the freak accident) including the MW GP title was something to behold.

Would any of you be interested in Shogun v. Walker?

Who wins
If Walker can't beat Shogun he should find some other type of work. Mismatch. Maycee vs Roxanne just got booked. I don't understand that matchup. I guess they are pumping Maycee. That's a mismatch. Easy win there. Roxanne has the female Askren type standup.

Let Rua go on the legacy tour. Fight Anderson Silva, Rockhold, Nog rematch, Weidman ...etc.

If not, stick with the Sam Alvey level guys. Or retire.

Most likely outcome

1lj9m3A.jpg

Like most are saying, I also want him to retire. I see him beating Mr Bearjew or whatever he calls himself. I want to remember him as the warrior he was and it would be nice to see him go with a win.
No doubt a gentleman of the sport and one of the classiest guys ever to enter the octogon.

Nothing would make you happier? So the most beautiful women in the world naked in front of you with a suitcase full of millions for you would not make you happier? Ha JK
Nope, that ain't shit compared to Shogun beating an unranked LHW and retiring. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures in life. <21> <GinJuice>

I hope he wins and then calls its a day. that would be the best outcome for him I feel

Back