They say the proof is in the pudding, well all the Jon supporters it’s time to face the music...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Since you say your boy Jon too skinny for the HW division, well surprise surprise MF’s! Let me see what’s the excuse now? 238 pounds bitches!

Edit : Fixed title . Response makes no cents.

Prime real estate. Like this post, get a mention.
@AC1D1K

Last edited:
Since you say your boy Jon too skinny for the HW division, well surprise surprise MF’s! Let me see what’s the excuse now? 238 pounds bitches!

Hes never had trouble making weight. Not once.

Ironically, the guy in your AV has gone to the ER trying to make weight, flat out missed weight etc and also refuses to move up a weight class.

Seriously?
Is it just me, or are the threads becoming more retarded by the day?
Go back to sleep and really wake up this time.

jones aint fighting no HW, his legs are to skinny, one vicious low kick from NOUGANNOU and the fight is over.

This is old, has been posted inumerous times, been discussed over and over and never taken as any sort statement on anything.

lol @ posting this as any sort of gotcha type of deal

Hes never had trouble making weight. Not once.

Ironically, the guy in your AV has gone to the ER trying to make weight, flat out missed weight etc and also refuses to move up a weight class.
Details such as this don’t matter.

<BC1>

All LHW's cut weight, and most MW's cut from 205+ lbs as well. Beating a dead horse, it's time to move-on....

jones aint fighting no HW, his legs are to skinny, one vicious low kick from NOUGANNOU and the fight is over.

prime Jones chokes him out.

Ngannou fought a shit wrestler wiht 0 striking defense, the weakest version of Overeem and granpda JDS.

Its easy to look good vs 40 y/o guys aka shit competition.

rofl.

Jones looks fat and out of shape in that vid. If anything you proved that HW isn't Jon's ideal weight class..

Ts wouldn't it be more satisfying for you to see jones lose to someone his own size in his own division? Instead of setting him for some heavyweight who'd probably beat solely because of size and other physical attributes? For example I hate tj dillashaw. Watching tj lose to cejudo a smaller man was far more satisfying than him losing to max in a hypothetical match-up. Because he'd always be able to use the "bigger man" excuse. So in short be patient, eventually someone will beat him. Don't beat yourself up hoping and wishing it happens it'll eventually happen naturally at 205. Ps. I also dislike Jones. He's a prick. But he's the best gotta be honest. But rooting against him is soo futile.

prime Jones chokes him out.

Ngannou fought a shit wrestler wiht 0 striking defense, the weakest version of Overeem and granpda JDS.

Its easy to look good vs 40 y/o guys aka shit competition.

rofl.
how jones take ngannou down ?? he couldt even take down santos ... if you think that jones has stipe's boxing to hide the takedowns you are very naive when it comes to MMA ...

how jones take ngannou down ?? he couldt even take down santos ... if you think that jones has stipe's boxing to hide the takedowns you are very naive when it comes to MMA ...

dont be scared
<JonesLaugh>

I think people are just mad that Johnny Walker got exposed by a #7 ranked guy. They have to jump ship yet again to either Reyes or Anderson. A guy who clearly lost a decision to volkan vs a guy who lost to shogun.

I'm not a fan of Jones (see this thread), but he only cuts from 222.5 lbs, which is a below average cut.

Citing what he weighed against Henderson in that grappling match as evidence that he belongs at Heavyweight is flawed because as shown in the video he's clearly out of shape (see Jones' gut for reference).

0/10 thread.

Back