The most amazing Fedor's fight

TalibaN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say Fedor vs Rogers was the most vile thing we've seen !

I had my trainer saying " He (Fedor) is just insane person !" after the fight

What do you think ?

Attachments

• kty19z-fedorrogersgnp.jpg
    kty19z-fedorrogersgnp.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 33

What do you think ?

Fedor - Cro Cop without any doubt, and tell your trainer to stop being a millenial

short and .. meh
Was kidding. But a great narrative. The Goats streak ending in the crotch of one of these bjj guys that people thought fedors sambo will best every time.

Fedor vs Heath Herring. That was an one way domination from top to bottom.

The one where got knocked out by a 40 year old Middleweight is pretty good

maybe by marketing and by names but thhat fight was not competetive at all.

Have you actually watched the fight?
A couple of times Mirko landed huge shots on Fedor. Yes, he was leading, but it was a toughest Fedor's fight ever.
Winning rounds (yes, unlike in Rogers fight) does not tell the whole story

Have you actually watched the fight?
A couple of times Mirko landed huge shots on Fedor. Yes, he was leading, but it was a toughest Fedor's fight ever.
Winning rounds (yes, unlike in Rogers fight) does not tell the whole story

Mirko was going back for 98% of time. He had few shots in round1 and that was it.
Fedor 0ushed him and Mirko couldnt hit hard while going backward.

Rogers was on Fedor on the other side. GnP and had a strong straight.

What do you think ?
I really don't think that there is any one fight that can explain why FE has so many fans (till today) after all those disaster with Werdum, Hendo and Fabio.
When a person starts watching MMA, picks his favorite, get to know fighters their styles, roots for someone he fells great when 'his fighter' wins. But as Rampage said ones - MMA is a 50/50 game, its always 50% that you ass will get whooped every time when you step into the ring... One way or another the great Nog fallen to FE, great Silva lost to Arona and Shogun got choked by Forrest... The above is especially true for heavyweights where in any round a hail mary punch can change the result of entire fight (see Derrik Lewis as an example)
And that's what made FE so special - not a fight but a decade of fights, taking on everyone and delivering every single time:
That slam from the Monster or his fight with Coleman, him outstriking CroCop or his fight with Silviya or Rogers or Arlovski, every single one of those fights is a thing of beauty, even flying (?) armbar or Hong Man Choi (sp?) was nice
Its extremely easy to discredit each and every of those wins, just watch me: Crocop - a loser who lsot to Gonzaga, Monster was never good, Timmeh who? lost to a has-been in 9 secs, Rogers - pfff really? tire worker? Arlovski - the dude who lost to everyone and his mum, Hong Man Choi and his cousin Zulu... 300 kg of fat...
But watching those fights one after one, with a humble, not athletic man outstriking the best strikers, outgrappling and submitting the best grapplers - that was indescribable... something that only happens after 9 pm news... and I don't think any single fight would do that...

But if I really had to pick it would be:
1. Crocop - significance, publicity, loss of AE to CroCop earlier - arguably one of the biggest fights (to-date) ever made for HW
2. Randleman - and not only for the slam and subsequent submit, but also for how the monster picked Fedor up and carried him, recognising and admiring his talent
3. Timmeh - I know I know, but when the fight happened - Tim was a top 5 in the world and it was kind of the first 'cross-over' of UFC pride heavyweight and in the middleweight cross-over Page beat the sh!t out of Chuck...
But as I said - there were too many...

Mirko was going back for 98% of time. He had few shots in round1 and that was it.
Fedor 0ushed him and Mirko couldnt hit hard while going backward.

Rogers was on Fedor on the other side. GnP and had a strong straight.

Mirko could and did hit very hard when countering but Fedor's defence was too good for him, he slipped about a dozen left straights and blocked all but one bodykick.

FedorBulletProofRogersSmaller.gif

Sarcasm??

No sarcasm. Hook, just nod wide/broad as usual

Fedor's most amazing fight and win were against Randleman (in terms of sheer WTF). From almost being paralyzed to one of the best sweeps ever to kimura.

In terms of his best performance? That's clearly Big Nog followed by Cro Cop. Literally dummied them both at their own games without hesitation.

Back