Current CTE Kings of the UFC?

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's obviously been pointed out that Weidman is now 1-5 in his last 6 with 5 brutal KO/TKO losses.

But with BJ Penn now apparently gone, who are the current kings of CTE? Guys who have suffered a lot of head trauma lately and should maybe look at retirement.

Ben Saunders: 3-6 in his last 9, 5 KO/TKO losses, 8 KO/TKO losses overall too, seems to get KO'd every time out now.

Although he won his last 2 fights, Overeem has been KO'd plenty.

Diego Sanchez comes to mind.

Weidman
Sanchez
Holloway
Overeem

Poor Struve is always gonna be on that list. He's taken a lot of damage in his career.

The answer should probably be Overeem, but I feel like hes had a soft chin his entire career and his power and skills have compensated for it

Overeem and it's not close. If that dude had an iron chin, he would've retired undefeated as the consensus best to ever do it. It's crazy that his skill level is so far beyond his level of durability. He might have the most ko losses ever that made it to, and stayed in the ufc for any real length of time.

Jake Ellenberger was the former champ until he retired

Stefan Struve used to be good at getting CTE inducing KOs

right now I’d say it’s:
James Vick
Allistair Overeem
Chris Weidman
Like Rockhold

and I hate to say it, but I think Robert Whittaker will be on the list of guys who always gets KOd

Bobby Knuckles
The Chris
Luke
Overeem
Sanchez

Its hilarious, he came up with that term himself.

it also doesn't fit at all, because being a 'Homer Simpson' means you facetank a huge number of blows without being KO'd

Overseen has been ko'd a lot, but he's tweaked his game appropriately to avoid that outcome. His longevity at the highest levels with his chin is amazing.

It got rough for Rashad Evans when his skillz started to decline and had some brain shifting KO's...

b25dccd1b8d9fa8e970f003e31585702.jpg

mmma.jpg

source.gif

Back