Post your bold future prediction

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Post your bold predictions for anything ufc fight related i would be nice if you put some arguments on your prediction.

Currently i dont have anything in my empty mind so you start first sherbros

Everything is so stable now, I think a lot of these people hold their belts a while,

In the next two years, I could see cejudo losing 135, max and stipe losing their belts

Wmma doesnt exist to me, not going to predict on it

Johnny Walker sleeps Jones within a round..

<{monica}>

Paulo Hercules Costa knocks out Israel in Spring 2020, then moves up to LHW by fall 2020 and KO's Jon Jones!

Jon Jones gets busted for designer peds and receives a lifetime BAN. Likely exposed by former teammates and starts a chain reaction of stars getting caught using.

Also AC's new weight cutting limit forces new divisions and lots of guys and girls forced to move up a class

DC beats Stipe and retires on top

Tony vs Khabib never happens

Cruz beats Triple C at 135 and gets back to number 3 p4p

ONE becomes legit UFC rival in the US within two years time and competition raises the avg salary of fighters by a large margin

Aspen ladd fights for a tittle in 2020

Conor deads Gaethje in less than 7 minutes in a non competitive fight that shocks the world and calls out khabib who retires after losing to GSP

Dont like it? fight me

On this Sunday Liverpool will beat Manchester United by 10-0.

Last edited:
Tony Ferguson will get fucked over and not get to Khabib fight.

Greg Hardy going to become the most dominant UFC HW champion of all-time, going 29-1 in his career.

Sherdog is no longer here in 10 years time.

Account bet?

Rumble comes back wins HW, LHW, and WW belt. Can't figure how to make 185 but KOs champ at 193 lbs.

5+ years from now, every champion in every weight class will be shorter than 5'10".

The UFC will still rank lower in popularity than the WNBA.

Khabib vs tony never happens sadly

Khabib retires after decisioning an old and fragile gsp

WW title will change hands quite a bit (colby and edwards will both hold the title at some point)

Costa suprises a lot of people who think he's just a brawler vs adesanya, possibly puts him away or at least makes it a war.

Ngannou wins the belt in 2020

Stipe beats Ngannou again if they fight.
Volkanovski beats Holloway.

Max's chin gives up and he loses the belt forever
DC pokes his way to the HW title again and rides off into the sunset with a bucket of popeyes
Flyweight goes under, ONE pick up the top-ranked guys who don't move to Bantam
Jones either retires undefeated or is brought down Lance Armstrong style
Natty Paul sleeps the gender bender
Could see Justin having a decent shot at the belt

An international boxer will endorse banana ketchup and Dana will freak out.<{danawhoah}>

On the other hand, next world war within 20 years...

Masvidal finally wins a title, he's been on fire lately and seems a different breed really heating up the competition which if he happens to beat Nate and keep it up, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a belt around his waist some point (not counting the BMF title of course).

Back