Post your bold future prediction

Rumble comes back wins HW, LHW, and WW belt. Can't figure how to make 185 but KOs champ at 193 lbs.

Gotta commend usman on fighting a 193lbs rumble.. this my friend is a bold prediction..

Shahbazyan dethrones Adesnaya/Costa/whoever is 185 champ within 2 years.

OSP hits his prime and submits the entire lhw division..

You think Usman going up to take MW strap?

Haha! Nah man.. but you predicted rumble to conquer the hw, lw and ww belt.. :D

At 193lbs no less.. a 193lbs rumble is a pretty fucking gnarly ww..

Is that even bold these days? <45>

I'm gonna say Jones loses within the next 18 months. I think that classes as bold.

We have a pretty bad record in Old Trafford, last time we won there in 2013 against Moyes's team. No matter how bad shape they are in right now this is still a derby & ole is a game raising cnut.

Kyle Bochniak beats Woodwon by UD

5+ years from now, every champion in every weight class will be shorter than 5'10".
edc.jpg

Agreed. This is why we need height classes. The true BMF belt would be held by the Doggerheight Champion (6''7 minimum)

We have a pretty bad record in Old Trafford, last time we won there in 2013 against Moyes's team. No matter how bad shape they are in right now this is still a derby & ole is a game raising cnut.
De Gea is out too, wouldn't surprise me if Romero has a worldie of a game. He's a good keeper. You should win comfortably, but considering your lead at the top a draw wouldn't be a terrible result.

Deron Winn will become a LHW champ by forward rolling through the legs of Jones and then suplex KO-ing him

Haha! Nah man.. but you predicted rumble to conquer the hw, lw and ww belt.. :D

At 193lbs no less.. a 193lbs rumble is a pretty fucking gnarly ww..

He's going to take all 3. Then fail to make MW . Old Rumble joke :)
Actually be surprised if he makes 205 again.

Popeye's will still not have their Chicken Sandwiches available by the time that DC retires after beating Stipe.
Conor McGregor will be found guilty of assault for punching old man, not guilty of sexual assault/rape, but will retire after losing in embarrassing fashion to Nate Diaz in the trilogy.
Adesanya gets starched by Costa.
Costa eventually pops for PEDs.
TJ Dillashaw will get knocked out in his return fight against Pedro Munhoz.
Nunes will eventually lose, to someone that isn't on the UFC roster currently.
Valentina Schevchenko will fight Nunes again and lose another controversial split decision.
Rose Namajunas will lose to Weili Zhang after Joanna does too.

Everybody dies

Jon Jones gets busted for designer peds and receives a lifetime BAN. Likely exposed by former teammates and starts a chain reaction of stars getting caught using.

Also AC's new weight cutting limit forces new divisions and lots of guys and girls forced to move up a class

DC beats Stipe and retires on top

Tony vs Khabib never happens

Cruz beats Triple C at 135 and gets back to number 3 p4p

ONE becomes legit UFC rival in the US within two years time and competition raises the avg salary of fighters by a large margin

Aspen ladd fights for a tittle in 2020

Conor deads Gaethje in less than 7 minutes in a non competitive fight that shocks the world and calls out khabib who retires after losing to GSP

Dont like it? fight me
If every single piece of this come true, I'll divorce my wife or beat up my neighbor for being a chump ass fatty slob. I'll film which ever choice wins on a poll over 48 hrs on this site. Bookmark this

UFC's performance institute turn Greg Hardy into a monster through genetic manipulation.
He KO's everyone at HW and becomes HW champ.

Adesanya KO's Jones and he becomes cockier then ever. His head becomes so big that he's able to make the HW limit.
He calls out Hardy for a fight.

They fight.
Adesanya dies from excessive shots after being KO'd with Herb not being able to hold back a rampaging Hardy. The Mountain vs Oberyn type shit.

Last edited:
Back