I’ve never seen anyone dish out beatings like Holloway

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
The guy is just an incredible fighter. I don’t know what the official rankings say but I have to put him #2 p4p behind Khabib.

Aldo has had some decent victories lately, I think a lot of people thought age was a factor against Max, and it was, but Aldo’s cardio held up in those fights, Max just used his range better, and made Aldo look small and feeble.

max-holloway-vs-jose-aldo-GIF.gif

His fight with Ortega, although Brian Ortega showed a tremendous level of heart, Max completely outclassed him and left his face looking rearranged.

giphy.gif

Look for the dent left in Pettis’ ribs

NiceUnlinedAfricanwilddog.gif

I saw Dustin dish out one hell of a beating on Holloway or we forgetting a 49-45 fight that took place not too long ago?

Plus the ass whoopings of Pettis, Gaethje and Alvarez.

Dustin beats ass.

I saw Dustin dish out one hell of a beating or we forgetting a 49-45 fight that took place not too long ago?

Please the ass whoopings of Pettis, Gaethje and Alvarez.

Dustin beats ass.

<36>

Max looked like Mr game and watch at 155, at fw Holloway would obliterate Dustin

<36>

Max looked like Mr game and watch at 155, at fw Holloway would obliterate Dustin
Dustin tapped Holloway at 145 already. No way Dustin makes 145 today. Max and Dustin need to fight at 170 now.

The guy is just an incredible fighter. I don’t know what the official rankings say but I have to put him #2 p4p behind Khabib.

Aldo has had some decent victories lately, I think a lot of people thought age was a factor against Max, and it was, but Aldo’s cardio held up in those fights, Max just used his range better, and made Aldo look small and feeble.

max-holloway-vs-jose-aldo-GIF.gif

His fight with Ortega, although Brian Ortega showed a tremendous level of heart, Max completely outclassed him and left his face looking rearranged.

giphy.gif

Look for the dent left in Pettis’ ribs

NiceUnlinedAfricanwilddog.gif
didn't max just take a beating himself??? LOL

Didn't he just lose to Dustin porrier? And he's number 2 P4P? Ok then.

Have you heard of this guy Tony Ferguson?

p-jouozfeh-1-1.jpg

Dustin tapped Holloway at 145 already. No way Dustin makes 145 today. Max and Dustin need to fight at 170 now.

That happened when Max was green. I shouldn’t need to tell you that whenever I make a post about a fighter I’m talking about them currently and fighting in their own division.

The problem is that Max will never have the same success at 155 given the last fight against Dustin, so he will have to defend the FW belt A LOT to be considered one the greatest, like Jon did. Same for Khabib if he never moves up to 170 or loses when he gets there. Anderson won some fights at LHW, GSP won one at MW (yeah Bisping blah blah), and Comier held the belt at both LHW and HW (Jon beat him but never went to HW). To me, it's a big thing if a fighter tests himself against bigger opponents, it's the spirit of fighting.

That happened when Max was green. I shouldn’t need to tell you that whenever I make a post about a fighter I’m talking about them currently and fighting in their own division.
Dustin wasn't green at the time too? I shouldn't need to tell you that the Dustin that beat Holloway the first time and the Dustin that beat him the second are 2 different versions of Dustin.

<36>

at 145, he already lost to Poirier. lol

He's a great fighter and 100% overrated here. His size advantage is one of his biggest assets at 145. At 155, it's gone and then his lack of power ends up being his biggest downfall.

I imagine he isn't even a top5 LW if he made the move.

If we are talking about guys who put prolonged face altering beatings on guys each and every fight, Tony is the answer. 7 in a row look like they were fed to a wood chipper.

He absolutely destroyed Aldo in the second fight, one sided asswhooping.

Back