Media Paulo Costa thinks Stephens doesn't deserve to be in the UFC

says the guy who only got the nod against Yoel Romero because the UFC didn't want Whitaker vs Romero 3 lol

Says the dude who was basically caught blood doping.

BORRACHINHA IS RIGHT. I am back rooting for him. WAR COSTA!!

Says the dude who was basically caught blood doping.

And got gifted a decision over a 42 year old one eyed Yoel Romero LOL

GraciousMistyIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

Who the hell is he to call out Stephens. Jeremy has put on some of the best fights and finishes in the history of our sport. Costa needs to put some fucking respect on that name.

Yes he did.

However, he's a JBG fighter so he gets a pass for anything in my book... i will root for him (did not against Yoel)

But you know how it goes, UFC trying to protect their potential money maker, Yoel about to retire and Costa is 27 y.o. and "still undefeated"

Fight couldve easily went 2-1 either way, hardly a gift. Sticking ur tongue out while ur backed against the cage doesnt score points

InsidiousVariableAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Didn't he "snitch" to get his sentence reduced like Jones?

EDIT: Yes he did

UFC’s Paulo Costa used ‘substantial assistance’ clause to get reduced USADA suspension
24 comments
How did UFC middleweight contender Paulo Costa go from facing a two-year suspension to only getting six months?

I like Costa, but I’d slap him for disrespecting Stephens like that. ;)

why do people point the finger at Stephens and not the cheater that put him in that predicament.

Yair & Costa both earning good heel points tonight. Yair especially. Feels like he's getting Colby-heat.

Yes he did.

However, he's a JBG fighter so he gets a pass for anything in my book... i will root for him (did not against Yoel)

But you know how it goes, UFC trying to protect their potential money maker, Yoel about to retire and Costa is 27 y.o. and "still undefeated"
I’m so glad more people are acknowledging that the ufcs officiating does seem to be influenced by business ideals.

I had it 2-1 for Costa, but it was a very close fight.
It was close.

I had the first 7 mins to Costa
Last 8 mins to Yoel

I need to watch it again. Not high and drunk, this stacked card landed on my bday

why do people point the finger at Stephens and not the cheater that put him in that predicament.
Because people of zero integrity tend to side with other people of zero integrity?

Back