Adesanya Barely Survived Against a 170lb Wrestler

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you think Whitaker is gonna do to him? This is gonna be one of the most lopsided beat downs we have ever seen.

I disagree.

31cc53af6d53de068c91e89ab4fcc9a1

Izzy by KO in first round, the layoff Whittaker has taken will be his downfall

I respect your opinion but opinions are far from absolute

Robert Whittaker is a 170 lb striker who lost to and almost got killed by a middle-aged wrestler.

Israel sparks him in a pure striking fight.

Only realistic path for victory for Robert is to mix it up and use offensive wrestling.

Something tells me that Robert is a much better wrestler than most of us have imagined.

Gastelums legit imo and Whittaker won’t be enjoying a huge size advantage

I see israel winning this fight in a 1 sided striking clinic.

Whittaker got wrecked by the last tall kickboxer he faced, in b4 karate nerds tell me Adesanya and Wonderboy are sooo different in style it has no bearing on the fight.

Huge Whittaker fan but you are a filthy filthy casual if you don't know he started his career at WW (LOL)

I like how you imply Kelvin is some sort of scrub

Pretty fucking stupid of you

What do you think Whitaker is gonna do to him? This is gonna be one of the most lopsided beat downs we have ever seen.
Seriously...Adesanya has 17 KO's...look at his record...F...I could KO half of his wins myself...

Adesanya has finished 2 of his 6 UFC opponents.
I don't expect Whittaker to be his 3rd.

Adesanya should have had to beat someone better than fat Kelvin, old Anderson and Brunson to get a title fight. I've no idea how good he is but I suspect Whittaker is better.

Whittaker got wrecked by the last tall kickboxer he faced, in b4 karate nerds tell me Adesanya and Wonderboy are sooo different in style it has no bearing on the fight.
They’re style are so different in style it has no bearing on the fight.

I want Bobby to take it, but I'm honestly not sure. Izzy is slick as fuck.

Also, why are we pretending that Kelvin is a blown up WW. Dude is super legit, and might have the best boxing at MW.

Yeah, no way Bobby has improved in any way in the last 5 1/2 years either.

Izzy by KO in first round, the layoff Whittaker has taken will be his downfall

I could see that. But then again, I think he’ll actually use his wrestling and quite possibly get a few chances to do some gnp. No reason to go high risk and stand the entire fight.

Hopefully it’s just a really good fight.

I like how you imply Kelvin is some sort of scrub

Pretty fucking stupid of you
Still wish Kelvin could cut back on the hash browns and get 170. I'd favor him over just about the whole division.

Back