Is this a joke?

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score
9B47207B-78F6-4334-B536-BE706B7321EC.jpeg

One of the worst cards on paper of all time.
<JagsKiddingMe>

That'a a streamer for sure

Urban_stream_in_park.jpg

Good card to skip. I'll fast forward and watch the top 3 fights Sunday morning.

Denmark card next week is awesome though.

I’m on this forum like 24/7 and I’ve not heard of more then half of those fighters

We need this card to do numbers. I think our only chance is with a Carla Esparza co-main.

<28>

It seems like just yesterday there were hourly thread saying the exact same thing about this card.

Out of curiosity, did you say that about that card, TS?

upload_2019-9-16_23-44-4.png

This is the card after this weekend's one lol. The Nelson Alves fight got canceled even though I think Nelson is still on the card.

ESPN era = top heavy boxing format cards

Aldena vs Melo will be fireworks!

View attachment 646719

This is the card after this weekend's one lol. The Nelson Alves fight got canceled even though I think Nelson is still on the card.

ESPN era = top heavy boxing format cards
Im more ok with this card. I don’t expect fight nights to be all amazing. Imo if the Main cars had 7 names I know I’m cool, and then like 3 guys I’ve not heard of is fine cause I don’t mind SOME no names cause I gotta get to know em some how. But that’s not acceptable to me on a ppv

still makes me laugh every time i think about how the UFC let Rory Mac go to bellator as well as Mousasi.. two very exciting, winning, fan friendly fighters who could always headline fight night type cards without issue. Instead we get stephens vs yair which should be on a main card but def not main event or co main.

It's Free.99 so I'm good w it.

Lol they dont even have pictures of the main card fighters

Back