Very hard not to forgive Conor after recent interview

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That's the Conor we all love and know. I think he is sincere in apologizing and I think he has showed his championship mindset with that interview that he did with Ariel. Alot of people wouldn't have done that.

Hes obviously going through turmoil in his life and hes owning up to it like a man. It takes courage to do that. I think it's safe to say that the fans are back behind him and we cant wait to watch him fight again. The negative headlines about him are just setbacks and I think most of it was blown out of proportion. Glad to see same Conor we knew after winning the LW belt.

Thank you Conor.

Did he say sorry to the guy he punched? Not sure I heard much of that.

I love that he has shown his human side, nice to know he is one of us even though no one can take that left hand.

Since Conors fans are generally the dumbest in all of MMA, I believe you could be right. It also worked on you it seems.

That's the Conor we all love and know. I think he is sincere in apologizing and I think he has showed his championship mindset with that interview that he did with Ariel. Alot of people wouldn't have done that.

Hes obviously going through turmoil in his life and hes owning up to it like a man. It takes courage to do that. I think it's safe to say that the fans are back behind him and we cant wait to watch him fight again. The negative headlines about him are just setbacks and I think most of it was blown out of proportion. Glad to see same Conor we knew after winning the LW belt.

Thank you Conor.

he couldnt even admit that he punched the guy, and he looked like someone pissed in his eyes

Conor is trash. He is not a victim, he is fithy rich without a real worry in the world. His issue is that he has the maturity of an average teenager and he simply needs to get his sh*t together.

It takes courage to admit you lost fair and square with no excuses.

Conor isnt that brave.

Last edited:

Thank you Conor.
Lol, you mean he took a course in PR 101 and made a public apology and feigned remorse like every other disgraced public figure in modern history had done and as usual the gullible masses bought it hook line and sinker?

Damn, how noble and original of him, I expect to see him signing to compete against a guy in the top 10-5 in an effort to earn a title shot on actual merit like everyone else has to do and win over the detractors any day now.

He couldn't possibly just be spewing the same old bullshit about wanting to fight this guy or that guy he has been on social media for the last few years while having no plans of actually doing it right and we should totally believe him this time since he's in the spotlight for behaving like a petulant child and wants to attempt to save face and give his fans a reason and some hope he isn't the arrogant front runner who was given ever opportunity possible to succeed by the UFC.

There's no way his fans are that gullible right... I mean that would just be crazy wouldn't it ?

Meh....

Every interview hes done since Khabib fight, he gives like 10 different excuses for why he lost. What was it now, he didnt take Khabib seriously? Cmon...

Complete meh...

syly2.jpg

Thank you Conor.

Link or something would be nice.

I gotta say, it’s very big of you to forgive someone who didn’t ask for forgiveness...you walk an enlightened path

I don't think he's type of guy who'll publicly apologize. He's kinda stoic in that way. I'm sure he addressed the issue with the subject directly.

Lol, you mean he took a course in PR 101 and made a public apology and feigned remorse like every other disgraced public figure in modern history had done and as usual the gullible masses bought it hook line and sinker?

Damn, how noble and original of him, I expect to see him signing to compete against a guy in the top 10-5 in an effort to earn a title shot on actual merit like everyone else has to do and win over the detractors any day now.

He couldn't possibly just be spewing the same old bullshit about wanting to fight this guy or that guy he has been on social media for the last few years while having no plans of actually doing it right and we should totally believe him this time since he's in the spotlight for behaving like a petulant child and wants to attempt to save face and give his fans a reason and some hope he isn't the arrogant front runner who was given ever opportunity possible to succeed by the UFC.

There's no way his fans are that gullible right... I mean that would just be crazy wouldn't it ?
<bball2>

The only thing more pathetic than these Connor Nuthuggers is Connor himself.

Was about as coherent as Colby when he tries to remember his script. Got the impression he’d had a bump or two prior to the interview, guy was all over the fucking shop.

Loved the tirade of excuses regarding the Khabib fight :)

He said he squared it with the guy months ago. Whether that means apology or pay-off who knows.

Back