Very hard not to forgive Conor after recent interview

Hilariously, you have under your nose an example of Conor getting violent when an older man says “no” to a shot of Proper 12 ...but you can’t believe that he would get violent with a girl who says “no” to him.

Let me spell it out for you, since you apparently aren’t very good at connecting dots: both are prime examples of egomania.

Your broken logic: “Why would a magastar like Conor hit a random old man who turns down a drink? - there are countless other drunks in Dublin who would love a swig of Proper 12” ...LOL
It's a good comparison, but I have hit people before for being assholes(all but one swung first the one that didn't spit in a girl's face and I dropped him) I have never considered raping a girl because she wasn't interested. So while I hey what your saying, they are not the same thing.

O---KAY, We'll first, I am happily married for 16 years, together for 20. Before i found my soul mate, i slept with over 30 women. Some not 10's, but i have never payed for, nor slept with a women that said NO.
You sound like a child, or a loser/sex offender, or future sex offender.
I'm happy you found your soulmate, what's his name?

I have hit people before for being assholes(all but one swung first the one that didn't spit in a girl's face and I dropped him)

How is this even remotely relevant to what Conor did? You defended yourself or otherwise responded to someone being aggressive. Conor punched an older guy, who was sitting down ...because he (rudely?) said no to his whiskey. I've popped guys simply for making threats and stepping up to me aggressively, and even that is nowhere close to what Conor did.

How is this even remotely relevant to what Conor did? You defended yourself or otherwise responded to someone being aggressive. Conor punched an older guy, who was sitting down ...because he (rudely?) said no to his whiskey. I've popped guys simply for making threats and stepping up to me aggressively, and even that is nowhere close to what Conor did.
First off I don't send
I'm simply saying hitting someone who "you thought was being disrespectful" regardless of if he was or not. Is not the same as choosing to rape a girl. Drugs and alcohol are an obvious catylist here but these are 2 very different concepts. Do you think Tyson raped the girl he was sent to prison for raping? Desiree Washington. I personally don't. Does that mean I think he wouldn't punch an old guy in a bar or wasn't a bad person overall? No.

First off I don't send

I'm simply saying hitting someone who "you thought was being disrespectful" regardless of if he was or not. Is not the same as choosing to rape a girl. Drugs and alcohol are an obvious catylist here but these are 2 very different concepts. Do you think Tyson raped the girl he was sent to prison for raping? Desiree Washington. I personally don't. Does that mean I think he wouldn't punch an old guy in a bar or wasn't a bad person overall? No.
Basically I'm saying making a bad decision to hit someone who doesn't deserve it does not therefore mean that same person would commit rape. That is all.

Hmm.....let me think about that for a second........oh wait.....

Conor-McGregor-Stripper.jpg
That's rape?

Basically I'm saying making a bad decision to hit someone who doesn't deserve it does not therefore mean that same person would commit rape. That is all.

This is not a court of law and obviously, incident A (hitting old man) is not proof of incident B (alleged rape). I'm just saying that both would be consistent with what an impulsive, rich egomaniac would do. I'm pointing this out because you made the claim that the rape charge was unlikely to be true, simply because "Conor is rich = why would he rape anyone", which doesn't hold water when you consider the pub incident. Conor is rich and shouldn't care that some random guy refuses his whiskey, yet he cared so much that he took a swing at him. Clearly, the guys is out of control and common sense does not apply.

IMHO it doesn't matter whether his apology is sincere and from the heart, or he's just saying what he needs to say to get the media off his back or tell them what they want to hear.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what the true intentions are, the fact is he fucked up....people may forgive but will never forget his stupidity and his actions, and he'll never make up for it.

How hard is it for fighters to be like gsp and conduct themselves professionally and respectfully both in and out of the octagon and media. Even dc is right up there with gsp...sure dc had his issues with jones but all in all he's like gsp in how he portrays himself in and out of the ufc.

if he comes back he needs to earn his way to another title shot at LW....there's a hanful of guys that deserve the next shot before conor does.

This is not a court of law and obviously, incident A (hitting old man) is not proof of incident B (alleged rape). I'm just saying that both would be consistent with what an impulsive, rich egomaniac would do. I'm pointing this out because you made the claim that the rape charge was unlikely to be true, simply because "Conor is rich = why would he rape anyone", which doesn't hold water when you consider the pub incident. Conor is rich and shouldn't care that some random guy refuses his whiskey, yet he cared so much that he took a swing at him. Clearly, the guys is out of control and common sense does not apply.
I understand what you are saying. I'm just saying 99% of men have and or would hit another man when drunk or on drugs and thinking that person had fucked with them or been disrespectful. He's a pro fighter so he shouldn't have done so regardless but I think most of us have at some point hit someone we shouldn't have out of pride or anger or whatever. That being said rape is a different thing and something I think very very few men would do regardless of the scenario. So to say he did "X" so why wouldn't he do"y" is unrealistic and simply not comparable

I understand what you are saying. I'm just saying 99% of men have and or would hit another man when drunk or on drugs and thinking that person had fucked with them or been disrespectful. He's a pro fighter so he shouldn't have done so regardless but I think most of us have at some point hit someone we shouldn't have out of pride or anger or whatever. That being said rape is a different thing and something I think very very few men would do regardless of the scenario. So to say he did "X" so why wouldn't he do"y" is unrealistic and simply not comparable
Does that mean he didn't? Of course not he may very well have. But him hitting that old dude has 0 to do with if he is capable of raping a girl

So what, every time he wacks someone in the face he just gets to say sorry on espn and that’s that? Cmon now

Back