Very hard not to forgive Conor after recent interview

That's the Conor we all love and know. I think he is sincere in apologizing and I think he has showed his championship mindset with that interview that he did with Ariel. Alot of people wouldn't have done that.

Hes obviously going through turmoil in his life and hes owning up to it like a man. It takes courage to do that. I think it's safe to say that the fans are back behind him and we cant wait to watch him fight again. The negative headlines about him are just setbacks and I think most of it was blown out of proportion. Glad to see same Conor we knew after winning the LW belt.

Thank you Conor.
Words are just words. Actions is what matters. And Connors actions marks him as a douchebag. The only way he can change this, is to prove, by actions, that he is not that douchebag anymore. And that will take time. Owning up to it is a start, that's all.

Thanks Dee, we will continue to support your faithful husband.

One more round and old man would get that neck.
Old man by RNC.

Did he say sorry to the guy he punched? Not sure I heard much of that.
Yes, I just remember him stuttering like crazy and avoiding any direct apology to the person he punched per example. I think he just realised he did too much and to try to limit the damage to his reputation so he did this insincere interview.

Since Conors fans are generally the dumbest in all of MMA, I believe you could be right. It also worked on you it seems.
Triggered fans are even stupider. You came in to hate. Touché.

That's the Conor we all love and know. I think he is sincere in apologizing and I think he has showed his championship mindset with that interview that he did with Ariel. Alot of people wouldn't have done that.

Hes obviously going through turmoil in his life and hes owning up to it like a man. It takes courage to do that. I think it's safe to say that the fans are back behind him and we cant wait to watch him fight again. The negative headlines about him are just setbacks and I think most of it was blown out of proportion. Glad to see same Conor we knew after winning the LW belt.

Thank you Conor.

Holy Cow. How old are you that you take a fucking set up interview so seriously? The entire purpose of this interview was obviously to try to improve Conor's image. Of course he is going to sound a lot better in it as opposed to when you see him PUNCHING OLD PEOPLE, or THROWING A DOLLY AT A BUS, or PUNCHING A REFEREE. You are so naive.

Is fairly easy not to forgive him. We have all had problems, that does not mean we assault senior citizens.

Thank you Conor.
Too obvious, troll harder.

Anyone can be forgiven and everyone should be willing to forgive. That said, forgiveness doesn't excuse behavior and it doesn't erase past choices.

6 months ago Conor punched an old man in the face in a bar.
I forgive him but I don't believe for a second he's truly changed. It's a pattern of behavior he's shown since the Aldo fight (and probably before just less publicized). If he wants to rechannel that energy into training and change then great! That sounds like an excellent idea. However, I don't believe he's changed.
He couldn't even know by now if he's changed. The only way to know that is in the future looking back and seeing he hasn't done the same thing. You show you've changed with actions not words.

He is motivated by money, nothing else...

I just see Conor as proof that money can change people and being rich doesn't make you happy

I just want to see Conor come back and fight

I couldn't care less about his insincere stuttering apologies

Triggered fans are even stupider. You came in to hate. Touché.

I'm not hating at all. I'm stating two facts as in:
1) Conor fans are the idiots of MMA
2) One interview is enough for TS to disregard McG punching an old guy in the face for no reason and allegedly raping a girl

Also, it looks like you don't know when to use the word "touché" but are still using it, which leads me back to 1).

He was a delusional and coked asshole in that interview

He's a national treasure.
-Ireland

He had no reason to sucker punch a guy, didn't say he is sorry, didn't say he will contact the old guy to see if he is ok and to appologize.
All he said is he is the whale not the fish. Same ol trouble making #alpha mentality.
He'll be back to making trouble in no time.

lol.. we are talking about a guy who used to beat up his own father..

The only thing that's "very hard" is the situation in your pants ever since conor was on your screen again.

Back