Does Jon Jones redeem himself by taking out Stipe?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know that at least half of the mma fandom hates Jones for his series of crimes, cheating inside and outside of the octogon, and everything else he’s done.

The other half respect his skills as one of the goat.

The time is rife for a shot at Stipe Miocic.

Everything to gain for both guys.

Money, fame, P4P talks.

A real challenge.

Is he redeemed if he takes him on in this superfight?

If he takes it I’ll respect him massively for that alone

But still, fuck PED cheats

Stipe would murk Jones
Solid reply to OP’s inquiry. Earned that silver belt, I see.

@OP, I’m not one of the guys you’re looking for an answer from, as I don’t think he needs redemption. What he does in the Octagon matters more to me than anything else and he was only proven to be on a PED, and at a level that it would not help his performance, in one fight. So, I guess for me, no, because he doesn’t need it. But it still shows true competitive spirit and a drive to prove he’s the GoAT.

Of course not. People who like him will like him regardless, and people that don't like him clearly aren't influenced by his MMA accomplishments.

I fault Jones as a person, not as a athlete, so the answer to your question is no(from me).

How would that redeem him of anything? I admit he's one of the best ever, but I'll never like the guy.

Jones isn't going to HW. Only way the fight happens is if Stipe decides to cut weight to go after the LHW belt.

Solid reply to OP’s inquiry. Earned that silver belt, I see.

@OP, I’m not one of the guys you’re looking for an answer from, as I don’t think he needs redemption. What he does in the Octagon matters more to me than anything else and he was only proven to be on a PED, and at a level that it would not help his performance, in one fight. So, I guess for me, no, because he doesn’t need it. But it still shows true competitive spirit and a drive to prove he’s the GoAT.
Shut up clown. The thread is about Jones taking out Stipe.

Goat Jones has already destroyed stipe, The only reason stipe beat DC is because of jones. DC still hasn't fully recovered from that head kick to fight full 5 rounds!

The way to redeem yourself of the crimes you committed is to win a cage fight?

You dumb TS. Maybe you've been watching too many movies.

MV5BMTc0YzA4YjQtZGZkMi00ZmRjLWFmM2ItMDcxZTYzZGU3ZTI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ2MTMzODA@._V1_.jpg

Everything to gain for both guys.

Money, fame, P4P talks.

I'm not so sure about that. Is Miocic a much bigger draw than the people Jones has fought already?

If Jones wins, those of us who think the "pulsing" makes his wins a sham will probably still think so. If Miocic wins, the size difference will probably make it seem less impressive. Of course, it depends somewhat on how the fight is won.

I think in some people's eyes, Jon Jones could cure cancer and still be a disgusting human being...

Admittedly he'd cure cancer by crashing his car in to every single cancer patient on earth.

God is good.

Jones is a fucking cheat and nothing can redeem him...

Jones is not taking out fighter over 6’2” who is not over their prime.

Jones stock fell quite a bit after his last fight with Mareta and DC's loss to Stipe.

I already see him as one of the GOATs. A win over Stipe Miocic can potentially solidify him as #1 p4p GOAT.

Back