Was Trinaldo vs The biggest steal in UFC history

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is no way in hell Hernandez won that fight. Trinaldo worked him easily, I can't think of a bigger robbery.

GSP Aliens

but srsly tho I'll go with Shogun v Machida I

Last edited:
Ross Pearson vs Diego Sanchez

Even Hernandez was surprised. He mouthed " fuck" when he was declared the winner. Terrible decision.

I'll go with Condit v Lawler.

More memorable for sure. Lawler/Condit, had way more on the line.

It was bad though. I think Couture/Rizzo was the first time the winner reacted like Hernandez did. He absolutely knew the fuckery was in.

It was bad. Trinaldo didn't do much himself really but still visibly more than Hernandez.

Hernandez fought like what he is - a cocky young fucker who got his shit pushed in extremely badly in his last fight. A guy who'd received a very rude awakening and was in there against a grizzled veteran with big power.

GSP Hendricks
Yeah right pal. GSP won that fight. Most people looked at GSP and thought "he lost" because his skin is thin he bruises easy and is marked up easy. It was close but GSP took it. Robbery? Hahaha

Pearson/Diego is still the biggest robbery I think I've seen.

Even Hernandez was surprised. He mouthed " fuck" when he was declared the winner. Terrible decision.

I'll go with Condit v Lawler.

Condit x Lawler was a war where you could see it going either way though. OP is talking about robberies. Unless you had Condit pitching a shutout and felt he was robbed.

This one was bad. Im a fan of Alexander Hernandez, but he did nothing to deserve a decision win. Even more surprising were the scorecards, 30-27 30-27 29-28. When I heard the scores read out, I thought Trinaldo had won for sure.

Condit x Lawler was a war where you could see it going either way though. OP is talking about robberies. Unless you had Condit pitching a shutout and felt he was robbed.

I agree, I think Condit won but it was a war as you said, Condit SHOULD have won but it was too close to be a robbery.

Yeah right pal. GSP won that fight. Most people looked at GSP and thought "he lost" because his skin is thin he bruises easy and is marked up easy. It was close but GSP took it. Robbery? Hahaha

I'm a big GSP fan, but he didn't win that fight. You can sit and deny it all you want, but doesn't change the fact they gave it to the champ. End of the day, GSP was hurt in that first round, while Hendricks at no point was hurt. Easy, easy round to score. GSP landing a short takedown and doing nothing apparently won him a round.

I'm a big GSP fan, but he didn't win that fight. You can sit and deny it all you want, but doesn't change the fact they gave it to the champ. End of the day, GSP was hurt in that first round, while Hendricks at no point was hurt. Easy, easy round to score. GSP landing a short takedown and doing nothing apparently won him a round.

I think Hendricks won but now it's pretty evident Hendricks was juicing back then I don't get too upset about it.

Sanchez vs Kampmann

Leonard Garcia vs KZ

Leonard Garcia vs Phan

I don't have to deny anything, I had GSP winning plain and simple. Close fight and to say otherwise is just biased or nut hugging.

I agree, I think Condit won but it was a war as you said, Condit SHOULD have won but it was too close to be a robbery.
Condit was content point fighting in that fight and he paid for it. He could've won that fight, but it wasn't a robbery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back