Was Trinaldo vs The biggest steal in UFC history

Not as bad as Romero vs Whittaker 2.

The guy literally dropped him 3 times and no 10-8 rounds were given.
<{MindBrown}>

There have been some heists but I dont remember Dana ever announcing the loser will get his win money in post presser like he did in Diego-Ross.

Also,lol at gsp fans and rigg fight .That boy took one helluva a whipping and I dont want to hear about no scar tissue.

It was a terrible decision.
There must be some commission board that evaluates and reviews these things, so that judges get punished for bullhsit decisions like that

Pearson v Sanchez for me. When they did the best moves of the fight after the decision they were all from Pearson <45>

Even Hernandez was surprised. He mouthed " fuck" when he was declared the winner. Terrible decision.

I'll go with Condit v Lawler.

I think this was the most "important" terrible decision. (Condit v Lawler)

Diego vs Ross Pierson was for me the most lopsided terrible decision.

Last Saturday was also a terrible decision... TS has a point.

When fights are only 3 or 5 rounds a single round is often the difference between winning and losing, so I don't understand this "not a robbery because it was close" debate at all. Hendricks was well and truly robbed, as was Condit, and Edgar too back in the day against Bendo (second fight)

There is no way in hell Hernandez won that fight. Trinaldo worked him easily, I can't think of a bigger robbery.
Adam Martin scores the round: 10-9 Hernandez (29-28 Hernandez)
Jay Pettry scores the round: 10-9 Hernandez (29-28 Trinaldo)
Cole Shelton scores the round: 10-9 Hernandez (29-28 Hernandez)

Sherdog disagrees with you, I disagree, your mom disagreed, all things considered, no.

I had alex winning all three. I don't see the problem here.. Trinaldo isn't going to be a star anytime soon.. so i'm glad the guy lost.

I don't care. It was fun to see what Cerrone did to Hernandez. He turned him into a scared pointfighter lol

I had alex winning all three. I don't see the problem here.. Trinaldo isn't going to be a star anytime soon.. so i'm glad the guy lost.
Trinaldo’s a young prospect and he still has time. BS setback for him.

Clear home town decision.

Was a fucking terrible decision but not worst ever.

The worst robbery in UFC was Randleman vs Bas Rutten. Randleman dominated the entire fight from start too finish, total BS decision. Randleman wrestled him to death, ground and pound for entire fight, Bas threw some open hand slaps on Randlemans ears from the bottom. Worst decision ever

Back