Who here believes that Jon...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is getting caught because he is not smart at beating the tests , or is it because he in the minority who are cheating? Many on here claim that everyone is using and that’s why I want to get to the bottom of this! Please state your honest opinion.

Jon is a reckless guy. His biggest asset in a fight is his biggest vulnerability outside it.

Most guys would just stop taking peds after their first time popping, Jon didn't even hire a driver after his first dui lol.

He's a ruthless competitor, and knows that beating DC and popping is better than losing clean. The loophole to pulse if he cooperated with usada was a no brainer, bc as long as he doesn't lose the ends justify the means

aP9ZY2q_700b.jpg

Jon is a reckless guy. His biggest asset in a fight is his biggest vulnerability outside it.

Most guys would just stop taking peds after their first time popping, Jon didn't even hire a driver after his first dui lol.

He's a ruthless competitor, and knows that beating DC and popping is better than losing clean. The loophole to pulse if he cooperated with usada was a no brainer, bc as long as he doesn't lose the ends justify the means
This

Its just a big misunderstanding

His cocaine was laced in his dick pills that were laced in his creatine that was laced with sherdogger crybaby tears

Its just a big misunderstanding

His cocaine was laced in his dick pills that were laced in his creatine that was laced with sherdogger crybaby tears
It's entirely possible.

He's got a bible verse tattooed on him ffs.

Case dismissed, let this Christian shine

He’s being framed constantly imo

ExaltedPastelAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-small.gif

Is getting caught because he is not smart at beating the tests , or is it because he in the minority who are cheating? Many on here claim that everyone is using and that’s why I want to get to the bottom of this! Please state your honest opinion.

I am positive the same attitude that led him to half ass his way through training before the first Gustafsson fight is the same attitude that’s got him caught using PED’s

I think jons getting caught over and over because hes keeps using over and over.

Without accountability he doesnt have to worry about shit.

Last edited:
We have like 6 years and 4 months until it's out of his system. Settle down.

Jon is a freak about not losing. He does almost anything to gain a competitive edge. But on the flip side story's are out there that he used to party very hard the week of the fight just so he could have an excuse if he lost. I don't believe he does that anymore as far as I know.
But now that the LHW division sucks, I think he won't cheat any more. He doesn't need too.

Jon has obviously cheated in the past. Case closed.
He is the most tested UFC fighter. Do you think he is stupid enough to continue to do it?
Use some logic. I know a lot of you guys hate Jon, but know this, he is the best!
While leprechauns run around tweeting, this man is actually fighting and DEFENDING.

Stop your endless whining and enjoy greatness.

He gets caught because his legs are too scrawny.

MMAth.

Back