News James Gallagher: MMA will soon be all about me

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Gallagher: In three years I will be the face of MMA. James Gallagher stated he will be the best fighter in MMA.

113_James_Gallagher.0.jpg

I looked this guy up and saw that he got in some dude’s face and got his chin checked. Then I watched him in some of his wins and he looked unimpressive. His style is trash. I’m 100% sure I can beat this guy in a fight.

Gallagher: In three years I will be the face of MMA. James Gallagher stated he will be the best fighter in MMA.

113_James_Gallagher.0.jpg

I looked this guy up and saw that he got in some dude’s face and got his chin checked. Then I watched him in some of his wins and he looked unimpressive. His style is trash. I’m 100% sure I can beat this guy in a fight.
I doubt that.

The arrogance from that gym is mind boggling!

Dillon Danus thinks he can beat Jon fucking Jones and you have this piece of shit!

I get you have to have confidence and Conor did well with visualisation, but COME ON!! lol

I doubt it, he seems too focus on being a carbon copy of his idol & teammate in Conor.

Artem will be much more popular due to him trying carve his own in combat sports.

Little known fact, this guy is actually a high tech genetic experiment. They managed to isolate all of Conor's intelligence and inject it into one obnoxious irish baby.

Last edited:
<Fedor23>

lol gallagher and danis literally just thrive off of attention, once people stop giving it to them they'll die off pretty quickly.

Its all about unabashed self promotion - obviously he is copying Conor but no where near Conor's talent & charisma. I don't think James is a bad person, he was pretty humble & gracious in his tko defeat.

This kid and Dillon Danis take the worst aspects of Conor and manifest it into something even more obnoxious

Gallagher looks like some kind of 50s sitcom paper boy that hopped in a time machine and got some tattoos and learned curse words.. SMH getting tired of these kinda guys talking trash just to get noticed.

The arrogance from that gym is mind boggling!

Dillon Danus thinks he can beat Jon fucking Jones and you have this piece of shit!

I get you have to have confidence and Conor did well with visualisation, but COME ON!! lol
it's not arrogance, dillon is a mastermind calling out jbj knowing that fight will never happen but gets a lot of people to talk about him

dont take everything so seriously mate

Back