Solution to USADA?

Beans & Cornbread

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Every fighter should take TBol and if caught should take a reduced sentence. Then they could "pulse" indefinitely. The UFC would suffer for a couple years, but it will come back bigger and stronger than ever.

Tbol is kind of yesterdays gear.

There are much more effecient drugs that they are getting away with now.

Jones is just a jack ass

Robotic implants.
Make Cyborg an actual cyborg.

Don’t take steroids seems like the easiest way to deal with USADA.

I want to see fookin space marines fight at HW. USADA needs to go. Instead they should research new safe and efficient gear and distribute it among fighters.

I want to see fookin space marines fight at HW. USADA needs to go. Instead they should research new safe and efficient gear and distribute it among fighters.
great AV

Terran Marines vs Space Marines with stim packs.

Give USADA more power, force fighters to live in USADA camps all year round, test them 12 times a day.

USADA is doing well. Maybe UFC will get bigger or USADA will be branching out to other sports and allow more testing to be done.

I don't want to see this sport filled with cheats like NFL and basketball is, then Americans hypocritically saying everyone else cheats. Level playing field: no russian brazilian american dopers.

USADA is doing well. Maybe UFC will get bigger or USADA will be branching out to other sports and allow more testing to be done.

I don't want to see this sport filled with cheats like NFL and basketball is, then Americans hypocritically saying everyone else cheats. Level playing field: no russian brazilian american dopers.
What USADA really needs is more transparency, better communication with the sports fans and less corruption. The "solution" to USADA is to make them actually do their freakin' job, not allow everyone to roid.

The solution is for usada to actually be what it pretends to be.

Not everybody wants to fuck up their bodies by taking harmful drugs just to compete. And they shouldn’t have to in a sport that has random testing.

I like that USADA catches ppl. I hate that they seem to be utterly corrupt in how they deal with some of the ppl they catch.

Every fighter should take TBol and if caught should take a reduced sentence. Then they could "pulse" indefinitely. The UFC would suffer for a couple years, but it will come back bigger and stronger than ever.
So, how will a grain of salt in an Olympic size swimming pool going to make the water saltier? In fact, it is not even a grain of salt. It is a third generation metabolite in an Olympic size swimming pool.

Usada should have the power to execute offenders by lethal injection or the electric chair. First offenses included.

Problem solved

So, how will a grain of salt in an Olympic size swimming pool going to make the water saltier? In fact, it is not even a grain of salt. It is a third generation metabolite in an Olympic size swimming pool.
A grain of salt in a pool you say...

{<BJPeen}

USADA has done a great job of attempting to kill MMA.

Back