Solution to USADA?

So being a UFC requires you to forfeit your natural production, and this is safer than HGH which doesnt intefere with your hormones at all??

You seems very educated on the subject...

I'm just saying there's enough dominant guys in the UFC that are on PEDs that it's gonna be tough to be successful clean.

You seems bit naive to the real level of PED use in sports.

I'm just saying there's enough dominant guys in the UFC that are on PEDs that it's gonna be tough to be successful clean.

You seems bit naive to the real level of PED use in sports.

Moving the goal post??

You said they should develop a safe PED that athletes can use to maintain a level playing field. I'm responding to that

Every fighter should take TBol and if caught should take a reduced sentence. Then they could "pulse" indefinitely. The UFC would suffer for a couple years, but it will come back bigger and stronger than ever.

For the millionth time, that's not what happened with Jones. If other fighters actively took Tbol as a PED the substance itself and the primary short and mid-term metabolites would all show up, and they'd show up in thresholds that are greater than the level for failing a test. So, by your BRILLIANT plan, there would be no UFC, as all the fighters would be suspended.

Lol no it doesnt, you stop producing HGH in your early 20's, so there's no interference what so ever.
If you think regularly introducing into your system huge doses of a hormone that your body stopped producing does not fuck with your hormonal system, I see no point in further discussion.

If you think regularly introducing into your system huge doses of a hormone that your body stopped producing does not fuck with your hormonal system, I see no point in further discussion.

Who said Huge amounts??? Huge amounts of anything can fuck with your system, orange juice, milk, ect...

You see no point in discussing it because your wrong.

Every fighter should take TBol and if caught should take a reduced sentence. Then they could "pulse" indefinitely. The UFC would suffer for a couple years, but it will come back bigger and stronger than ever.

what's the benefit of pulsing?

Who said Huge amounts??? Huge amounts of anything can fuck with your system, orange juice, milk, ect...

You see no point in discussing it because your wrong.
*you're

Also google HGH side effects. Bloated guts, bone overgrowth, that's not that nice. needs to be researched at the very least.

*you're

Also google HGH side effects. Bloated guts, bone overgrowth, that's not that nice. needs to be researched at the very least.

It is researched and those claims are hypothetical and aren't based on any study.

Ingesting 3-6 iu's daily has tremendous health benefits with little to no side effects, some side effects occur on a high daily dosage of 10+iu's daily

I want to see fookin space marines fight at HW. USADA needs to go. Instead they should research new safe and efficient gear and distribute it among fighters.
yes, let them juice up to 400 pound grizzly bears and let US antidoping focus on glove designs instead :D

For the millionth time, that's not what happened with Jones. If other fighters actively took Tbol as a PED the substance itself and the primary short and mid-term metabolites would all show up, and they'd show up in thresholds that are greater than the level for failing a test. So, by your BRILLIANT plan, there would be no UFC, as all the fighters would be suspended.
so how many grains of salt would that be in olympic swimming pools?

Back