Solution to USADA?

I want to see fookin space marines fight at HW. USADA needs to go. Instead they should research new safe and efficient gear and distribute it among fighters.

Like HGH??

Don’t take steroids seems like the easiest way to deal with USADA.
Yeah, but that's like saying "no weight cutting seems like the easiest way to deal with missing weight"

Nobody is doing that. Let them juice!!

Like HGH??
HGH is not the safest substance to use. I am no doctor, I don't know, what it would be, but they should develop some super soldier serum because why not?

Give USADA more power, force fighters to live in USADA camps all year round, test them 12 times a day.
Usada should have the power to execute offenders by lethal injection or the electric chair. First offenses included.

Problem solved
I think roughly half of all MMA fans want this. Their response to every steroid incident is increasingly draconian sentences, which are unreasonable imo.

Usada should have the power to execute offenders by lethal injection or the electric chair. First offenses included.

Problem solved

<mma4>

but that shit on ppv and we have a show

I say we do a full 180. Instead of suspensions they should be handing out bonuses to any fighter willing to beta test the newest bleeding edge gear.
The goal of the UFC should be to find the maximum amount of any substance before negative effects out weigh the benefits.
Juiced up freak shows and 50 year olds with abs ftw.

HGH is not the safest substance to use. I am no doctor, I don't know, what it would be, but they should develop some super soldier serum because why not?

What PED is safer and more effective??

I think roughly half of all MMA fans want this. Their response to every steroid incident is increasingly draconian sentences, which are unreasonable imo.

Sorry but what is unreasonable about USADA camps? It's the perfect way to clean up our beloved sport.

A wise old man once said " to the death"
I think it's the correct approach

<{JustBleed}>

Really?? Really stopping your natural production of testosterone seems safe??

If you're planning on staying on TRT forever like Stallone or Rogan.

Then you lose to the guys who do take steroids.
but the guys that take steroids get flagged and suspended, like jones and anderson. adn the fight should be turned to a nc like when reem beat brock.

If you're planning on staying on TRT forever like Stallone or Rogan.

So being a UFC requires you to forfeit your natural production, and this is safer than HGH which doesnt intefere with your hormones at all??

You seems very educated on the subject...

Back