Rumble Should Fight Winner of JDS/Francis

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How would Rumble do against these two guys? Let's do it, pay Rumble his money and let's get some violence!!!

SPLy.gif
04ba3d170523bb9125d4b59a698c89ba_w200.gif

giphy.gif

How would Rumble do against these two guys? Let's do it, pay Rumble his money and let's get some violence!!!

SPLy.gif
04ba3d170523bb9125d4b59a698c89ba_w200.gif

giphy.gif
he could not KO arlovski in WSOf, not sure he KO's any HW, then again its HW so anyone can land that perfect blow, I think its more JDS or francis Ko's him to Oblvion, thats my myinion on that though, we will see, theres a big TALK about moving up to HW, only DC hastalkeed and WALKED that though, IM JUST SAYIN!!!!

Rumble will get knocked out by the camerounian tamtam

the only fight to make with him is a grudge match vs. overeem. i remember rumble complaining about overeem hurting him in training. that's funny coming from rumble. i can remember seeing footage of him killing sparring partners. book it.

Rumble should defeat USADA first, wich will not

Also his power is overrated speaking about fight HWs

Rumble in his current form couldn't last 6 months in the USADA test pool to be eligible to fight.

Last edited:
he could not KO arlovski in WSOf, not sure he KO's any HW, then again its HW so anyone can land that perfect blow, I think its more JDS or francis Ko's him to Oblvion, thats my myinion on that though, we will see, theres a big TALK about moving up to HW, only DC hastalkeed and WALKED that though, IM JUST SAYIN!!!!

Cormier used to fight at HW so it was an easy transition for him to go back. He had already beat a lot of top guys at HW prior to making the jump down to LHW in the UFC.

the only fight to make with him is a grudge match vs. overeem. i remember rumble complaining about overeem hurting him in training. that's funny coming from rumble. i can remember seeing footage of him killing sparring partners. book it.
I would watch that fight too! Good call

JDS would break Rumble. Rumble crumbles under pressure and JDS is a pressure fighter who won't fear his power and won't be inconvenienced by his size.

Who knows with Ngannou. Which fighter wilts first?

He couldn't KO Arloski because he wasn't nearly as good as he became later on. Look at him in that fight vs his later fights in the UFC for fuck's sake.

Rumble KOs JDS and I have no idea how a Ngannou fight plays out.

Couldn't KO him but broke his freaking jaw! Also, isn't Rumble signed by bare knuckle fighting now?

He broke AA's jaw. What's worse? Getting knocked out or getting your jaw wired shut?

Back