UFC 240 headliner?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
bloody elbow reported that there will be a ppv September 7th in Abu Dhabi. presumably will be UFC 241 and will have Khabib vs Poirier as the headliner. UFC 240 is still a mystery. any guesses as to who will headline? and/or co-headline?

DC vs lesnar or stipe?
usman vs Colby?

those are my two guesses. others?

Roxy Vs Cyborg would do numbers bud

Cormier Vs. Stipe 2 or Whittaker Vs Adesanya. I doubt Usman Vs. Covington would do it...

Anaheim, California or Melbourne, Australia.

I think they're hoping for that one to be McGregor's next fight. I know I am, we need him back in the cage ASAP.

240 is July 27th

241 is August 17th

242 is September 7th

243 is Oct 5th

My guess, DC vs Stipe 2 for 240. Usman vs Colby for 241. Khabib/Poirier & Max/Edgar for 242. Whittaker vs Adesanya 243.

Would UFC dare put on a shitty card in Abu Dhabi? I wouldn't be surprised if there was some punishment for that type of thing.

bloody elbow reported that there will be a ppv September 7th in Abu Dhabi. presumably will be UFC 241 and will have Khabib vs Poirier as the headliner. UFC 240 is still a mystery. any guesses as to who will headline? and/or co-headline?

DC vs lesnar or stipe?
usman vs Colby?

well it been reported that dc vs brocck is ufc 240 main event.

just cause dana i didnt talk to brock means less than nothing he need to be talking with paul heyman really.

Cormier Vs. Stipe 2 or Whittaker Vs Adesanya. I doubt Usman Vs. Covington would do it...

Anaheim, California or Melbourne, Australia.
Israel aint fighting that soon. He said no to September. So I'm guessing he'll be in either October or one of the two December cards. It's long off, but he fucking deserves it.

Would UFC dare put on a shitty card in Abu Dhabi? I wouldn't be surprised if there was some punishment for that type of thing.

It wasnt a shitty card but Silva vs Maia sure made them angry

Wouldn't be suprised if they publically stoned the losers

I'm pretty sure the UFC and Rob Whittaker want it to be Whittaker x Adesanya. Just have to get Izzy on board.

Edit:
Nvm, I thought 240 was the August event. DC's been back in the gym for a few weeks, wouldn't surprise me if it's him against either Brock or Stipe. Usman just had surgery, but it was for a hernia. Shouldn't take too long to recover. Would be a nice comain. Not sure if having two blockbuster PPV's back to back in the same month is good business for the UFC, but hey, as a fan I'm not complaining.

Last edited:

DC vs lesnar or stipe?
usman vs Colby?

It's Holloway vs Edgar for the main event and this fight was just added according to Sherdog

148xew.png

Only two fights announced so far..

I'm pretty sure the UFC and Rob Whittaker want it to be Whittaker x Adesanya. Just have to get Izzy on board.

Edit:
Nvm, I thought 240 was the August event. DC's been back in the gym for a few weeks, wouldn't surprise me if it's him against either Brock or Stipe. Usman just had surgery, but it was for a hernia. Shouldn't take too long to recover. Would be a nice comain. Not sure if having two blockbuster PPV's back to back in the same month is good business for the UFC, but hey, as a fan I'm not complaining.

Yea way off. Izzy vs Rob will be in Australia in the fall

Back