Was Hendricks not getting the nod over GSP...

Eckhart Tolle

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
View media item 30707
the single greatest judging robbery? I had Hendricks winning it and Dana did too (so that pretty much settles it-- sarcasm alert!). Seriously though, a case can be made for it being the most impactful "wrong" decision as Hendricks was never the same. (And as you can see from the pic., he clearly thinks he won and GSP does not look happy.)

It was such a robbery GSP pity-retired on the spot. Let that sink in.

Robbed at gun point

Idk that it was the worst, it was pretty bad though.

But there will be plenty of pro-GSP fans here to set it all straight for us.

Bj vs Frankie 1 and Shogun vs machida 1 were worse though.

But Hendricks vs gsp can be interchaged easy in the top 3 worse robberies.

Bj vs Frankie 1 and Shogun vs machida 1 were worse though.

But Hendricks vs gsp can be interchaged easy in the top 3 worse robberies.
nah the machida fight was spot on. Machida won the first 3 rounds for sure.

View media item 30707
the single greatest judging robbery? I had Hendricks winning it and Dana did too (so that pretty much settles it-- sarcasm alert!). Seriously though, a case can be made for it being the most impactful "wrong" decision as Hendricks was never the same. (And as you can see from the pic., he clearly thinks he won and GSP does not look happy.)
iu

iu

Hendricks gave it away by sitting out the last round.

GSP came out strong in the first round and Hendricks ended strong. That was the swing round.

People don’t know how to use the word robbery.

Imagine what GSP's face would have looked like if Hendricks had given more than 70%.

There have been a lot worse decisions, but it was pretty bad.

Hendricks didnt immediately turn to shit either

View media item 30707
Not even close and not even the most questionable at 170. I thought Carlos Condit absolutely beat Lawlor for the belt in a more lopsided fight that would have given Condit a great opportunity to retire on top of the world.

GSP was so ashamed he retired on the spot.
Even GISP can’t explain this one.
Not the worse robbery but it’s a bad one

He was juiced to the gills so fuck him.

Not a robbery when you realize UFC fights are scored by the round. Almost everyone gave GSP 2 rounds and there was another that could have gone either way.

Worst robbery I've ever seen was James Thompson vs Pudz II

Back