Was Hendricks not getting the nod over GSP...

Greatest judging robbery.... Never watched a Leonard Garcia match have you? Not even close.

FWIW, I had GSP point fighting enough to chalk up 3 rounds. Couldn't tell you which ones from memory though. I only watch the fight the once.

GSP knew the lions coming up in the division were not Koscheck level and retired out of shame after being gifted a win and fear of what was next to come after taking a beating from Hendricks

I’ve never thought it was all that bad of a decision. Judged before the emphasis on 10-8 rounds, so the rounds GSP sqeeked by were given the same weight as Hendricks dominant rounds. Big Rigg gave it away in the 5th, just like he did to Lawler.

Yup everyone agreed that they both won 2 round and one was close and could have gone either way.....yup a real robbery. Whats next maybe ignoring the whole week before the fight there was constant talk GSP was stepping away for a while and maybe possible retiring...... fuck off haters.

Close fight, but you have to decisively beat the champ to get the nod IMO. Reminds me of Jones vs Gus 1 (although that was even more controversial). Doesn’t really matter as GSP would have annihilated Johnny in a rematch as he did with Serra & Hughes. GSP is just a much superior fighter and beats Johnny 9 out of 10 (post Usada Johnny would get murdered).

Last edited:
-1-3-5 GSP
-It was close, so I can understand people judging it 48-47 Hendricks
-That's not what I would call a robbery

Sanchez vs Pearson is hands down the worst robbery I have ever seen, Diego was clearly outstruck, swung at air all fight. He even got dropped in one round and one of the judges gave him all 3 rounds.

"GSP is the Goat because he avenged all his losses"

laughing-hysterically.gif

original-83607-1.jpg

He was juiced to the gills so fuck him.
We don't really know, bro. That could be why he retired right after the fight and wanted corrupt USADA above WADA tho, also had that alien in his belly. Great point tho, probably Lance of MMA.

The biggest robbery that fight was one fighter deciding to take the final round off instead of fighting to win the entire time. Hendricks cost himself the fight, no one else.

Not the worst.

All the arguments come down to how you score just ONE round. That is not a robbery my friends.

I thought Hendricks clearly won, and if he would have won the decision many things would be different I think that loss weighed heavily on Johnny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back