You cant be a Franics nut hugger because...

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Because logically f you wanted to, then your arms would already be full of stipe's sack right?

seriously though, I am puzzled how so many of you are so big on Francis, but not really appreciating Stipe. He beat the dog shit out of him lol. 50-44. That my turn out to be one of the most impressive heavyweight wins ever when its all said and done. Seriously man how fucking impressive is that?Props to Stipe!

I thought you were going to say something about a BBC.

Thanks for not!

Francis clearly has trouble with wrestlers but the biggest challenge is to get him down to the ground

Stipe shot in early and wasn't successful in taking him down and controlling him. You need to box with Francis in order to set up take downs. Cain and Blaydes aren't good enough boxers for that

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Stipe don’t get no love, hope he gets the Cormier rematch.

Francis clearly has trouble with wrestlers but the biggest challenge is to get him down to the ground

Stipe shot in early and wasn't successful in taking him down and controlling him. You need to box with Francis in order to set up take downs. Cain and Blaydes aren't good enough boxers for that

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hell yea, a non set up shot against francis is almost like turning out your own lights lol

Maybe it’s the fact Ngannou has fought 3 times since then with one being with the consensus heavyweight GOAT whilst Stipe got knocked out by DC and had been complaining ever since

I don’t understand the hate for Francis...unless?
B102BC4C-3B4B-4CE4-B89D-EA9CF0B483C5.jpeg

Stipe fought a smart fight. But that fight was a suck fest, nothing great about it. Stipe didn't even try to do any real damage, just avoid taking damage himself and get Ngannou tired and frustrated.

EDIT: Granted, Ngannous next fight against Lewis was an even bigger suck fest.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

While I agree with the assessment on Stipe, are you saying Cain can’t take Ngannou down lol?

Stipe NEEDS boxing to set up his wrestling because his wrestling creds are mediocre at best. Cain can hit TDs from any position or range, he is a wrestling elite in MMA.

People are putting way too much stock on Ngannou based of 2 year layoff Cain blowing out his knee lol.

But Franics hits hard and knocks guys out, ignore the fact that he's one dimensional.
He's the stand up version of Borck.

People here love muscles. You'd think they'd be over it since they're all 6'5 275lbs

While I agree with the assessment on Stipe, are you saying Cain can’t take Ngannou down lol?

Stipe NEEDS boxing to set up his wrestling because his wrestling creds are mediocre at best. Cain can hit TDs from any position or range, he is a wrestling elite in MMA.

People are putting way too much stock on Ngannou based of 2 year layoff Cain blowing out his knee lol.

Blaydes and Cain can get Ngannou down, but it just takes time. You can't bum rush for a take down because Ngannou will defend early on, and upper cuts can get landed on the way in.

It's a game of patience with Francis. Mix it up and get him thinking about boxing, then time a take down.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
This.

From everything I've read he didn't take him seriously enough and paid for it. I think a rematch would go his way.

he tried

im saying he cant take him down. I TRULY feel like cain gets KOD 10 out of 10 times and almost always without getting a take down. This is a bad match up for him thats all that was.

stipe is a boxer first in MMA thats really what that is, setting up his take downs is smart not something he has to do because his werstling sucks lol

who hates francis lol? I love watching him fight. AND he won me money,. This is about stipe not francis sir. good try tho
So it’s NOT a Francis thread even though his name is in the fucking title?

Back