Francis Ngannou Vs Anthony Johnson

GetSmoked

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who would win in a fight at HW between these two punching power freaks?

Francis Ngannou

Francis-Ngannou.png

Heavyweight version of Anthony Johnson

GRJiARh.png

Who would you bet on? Once these two monsters step into the cage together. It'll cause an explosion in the octagon arena.

AnyUnevenAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Rumble at HW is unknown. We'll have to see if it's made him any slower

When big LHW fighters move up to HW. They tend to be much faster, skilled and have more cardio than HW fighters and I'm not saying AJ would win against Ngannou but I'm clueless about this fight. UFC really needs to make this fight happen. It'll be more hype than Khabib Vs Tony Ferguson.

Anthony at hw would be a lot slower and probably gas out in 1 round. His current size comes from bodybuilding type exercises which do nothing for your stamina or speed

Rumble at HW is unknown. We'll have to see if it's made him any slower
Rumble fought at heavyweight against Arlovski before Rumble came back to the UFC. Didn't see the fight and I'm sure he slowed down a bit, but he won by decision and fucked Arlovski's jaw up.

AJ fought Arlovski and mentioned after the fight that the HW guys hit way too hard for his liking.

LHW was the perfect weight class for him. He was just unlucky to be around at the same time as DC and Jones.

Rumble fought at HW and barely beat Arvloski... Where Ngannou destroyed him in round one....

Also Rumble trains bodybuilding which converts all that Knockout power, Fast twitch, TypeIIB fibers into more slower TypeIIA typed Fast twitch fibers, But also they dont fatigue as easy since they use oxygen for their energy.

Either way.. Ngannou easily.

Rumble needs a Bareknuckle FC opponent for his debut...let them bang, Dana!

giphy.gif

The Predator all day.

Rumble has no heart. There is no quit in Ngannou. Stipe would've made rumble roll over and quit by the 2nd round.

Who would win in a fight at HW between these two punching power freaks?

Francis Ngannou

Francis-Ngannou.png

Heavyweight version of Anthony Johnson

GRJiARh.png

Who would you bet on? Once these two monsters step into the cage together. It'll cause an explosion in the octagon arena.

AnyUnevenAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif
If it was the Rumble from a few years ago I think Rumble knocks his head off. Who knows what Rumble has been doing. The last fight against DC it just seemed he showed up for a paycheck. I don't think his heart is in this anymore.

There’s no reason not to assume Rumble would win based on experience and skill.

If it was the Rumble from a few years ago I think Rumble knocks his head off. Who knows what Rumble has been doing. The last fight against DC it just seemed he showed up for a paycheck. I don't think his heart is in this anymore.
He retired for a reason bro

Current Rumble can probably hit a static target even harder than Ngannou at this point. His mobility is probably fucked though.

Back