How can you be the greatest when the weight class above you woops your ass?

EnsaladaLEGACY

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How can jones be the PED GOAT when he ducks D lvl athlete heavy weights his whole career?

You can’t be the greatest ever when some fat slob would woop your ass

I want to go back to the time before this lb 4 lb bullshit infected mma

You went full retard TS.

So your'e saying, that because Matt Mitrione can beat up Jose Aldo, due to Mittrione being bigger, that he's a better fighter than Aldo? That's the crux of your argument right? That size is the only thing that matters?

Please stop posting.

You're not supposed to go up to another division. It's not ducking, even so given that he's beaten there champ twice.

How can jones be the PED GOAT when he ducks D lvl athlete heavy weights his whole career?

You can’t be the greatest ever when some fat slob would woop your ass

You are now in the running for GOAT dumb fuck. Congrats

You went full retard TS.

So your'e saying, that because Matt Mitrione can beat up Jose Aldo, due to Mittrione being bigger, that he's a better fighter than Aldo? That's the crux of your argument right? That size is the only thing that matters?

Please stop posting.

Maybe this is a thin veiled " We need a Open GP" - thread?
Because I would watch.

(no TS is just a dumb fuck)

Jones is pretty much the worst example you could provide related to the thread title.

jonjones2.jpg

^The current top "fat slob" getting deaded by Jones^

<DCrying>

Maybe because he's already dominated the HW champ twice lol

How many of ur fav fighters did jon beat?

The HW's would destroy jones! Just imagine him squaring off with someone like the HW champ DC... wait...

Pretty stupid thread. What is your definition of "being the greatest"?
If it has to do with weight, than only heavyweight fighters can be considered great in your book.
I think most of people here think greatness is based of off achievements, regarding the weight class.

Back