Vigilante Vibe: Hardy's Opponent Says He's Gonna Win For Rachael Ostovich (Hates Women Beaters)

Your reaction?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Greg Hardy's UFC Opponent Says He's Gonna Win For Rachael Ostovich

"I'M WINNING THIS FOR HER"

Greg Hardy's 1st UFC opponent says he has extra motivation to destroy the ex-NFL star -- telling TMZ Sports he wants to get the victory to honor Rachael Ostovich.

Hardy is set to fight Allen Crowder at UFC on ESPN on Jan. 19 -- the same night Ostovich will return to the Octagon after her domestic violence incident.

. . .

FYI, Hardy was found guilty of domestic violence by a judge in 2014 -- but the conviction was thrown out in 2015 when he appealed to have the case go in front of a jury ... and his accuser stopped cooperating with prosecutors.

Dana White has previously told us he's spoken with Hardy about the incident -- but he's convinced Greg is a changed man.

So, how does Greg's new opponent feel? We spoke with Crowder -- who's fought against beasts like Curtis Blaydes and Justin Willis -- and he spelled it out for us.

"I definitely want to win this fight for [Ostovich]. I'm very against men beating women. And, I'm definitely not a woman, so he's gonna have a lot harder time with me then he did the last person."

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/05/greg-hardy-allen-crowder-rachael-ostovich-ufc/

He wants to bang, I don't blame him

he's the wrong man for the job. Derrick Lewis is the official designated womanbeater enforcer.

Its not like he fuct a kid. There should be some sort of redemption if he was even 100% guilty which we dont know. These sort of things aren't always clear cut.

He just trying to smash. Goin the white knight route. She dont seem like the type of girl who likes white knights. He will get friend zoned.

You'll do this for Rachel? The same Rachel that has no problem with Hardy fighting? Stfu can, Hardy is the first and last A level athlete you'll ever face. You're getting slept.

That interview is from 6 weeks ago. He already changed his tune. White knight de-confirmed.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/01/ufc-espn-plus-1-allen-crowder-cant-judge-greg-hardy

“I’m not God,” Crowder said. “I can’t judge the man. I don’t agree with what he done, and I’m sure he repents for his mistakes. We’ll go forward from here.”

“He’s got a hell of a right hand,” Crowder said. “He’s shown he’s got great knockout power. I want to get him into the second round, and then I want to get him on the ground and knock him out. Any way I’ve got to get the win, I’m going to get the win.”

“I want those fans, so I want to win for that reason,” Crowder said. “(Hardy has) got to deal with what he’s done. I just want to go out there and put on a great show, and I want to get the win, because I want to get the win. He’s got to repent for what he did, so that’s on him.”

Lol hes just tryna play the hero hoping ostrovich will put out

That interview is from 6 weeks ago. He already changed his tune. White knight de-confirmed.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/01/ufc-espn-plus-1-allen-crowder-cant-judge-greg-hardy

“I’m not God,” Crowder said. “I can’t judge the man. I don’t agree with what he done, and I’m sure he repents for his mistakes. We’ll go forward from here.”

“He’s got a hell of a right hand,” Crowder said. “He’s shown he’s got great knockout power. I want to get him into the second round, and then I want to get him on the ground and knock him out. Any way I’ve got to get the win, I’m going to get the win.”

“I want those fans, so I want to win for that reason,” Crowder said. “(Hardy has) got to deal with what he’s done. I just want to go out there and put on a great show, and I want to get the win, because I want to get the win. He’s got to repent for what he did, so that’s on him.”
<mma4>

I think Hardy is embracing the role now and he likes it

I don't like men who beat women either. And I have no problem with someone trying to do something nice for Ostovich. So I'm not particularly bothered. That said, proclaiming yourself the champion of a noble cause and making a moral issue of a morally neutral fight is overdoing things a bit imo.

Back