A young GSP lifting weights

It's amazing. Sometimes a person is so nice and intelligent, that it's naturally appealing to the public.
In MMA case, he's literally the only fighter that got mega popular for being a nice and smart guy.

I would still give the edge to the mega mass pic

tumblr_ltqd2hgP1g1qb849zo1_540.jpg

It's amazing. Sometimes a person is so nice and intelligent, that it's naturally appealing to the public.
In MMA case, he's literally the only fighter that got mega popular for being a nice and smart guy.
Frankie Edgar comes to mind also but yes I get your point. Shogun is a nice guy also.

Inb4 a bunch of skinny fat dweebs start typing about how hes waisting his time lifting weights and how it’s not useful for mma

GSP better come back one more time or I’m gonna be pissed man

GSP comes off as a nice, genuine dude

While he doesn't have a lot of finishes, he usually displayed dominance... he is a good representative for MMA IMO

Damn, that workout is great. That will get you in shape.

Just be careful if you lift without a spotter, don't lift too much charge....(?)

I would still give the edge to the mega mass pic

tumblr_ltqd2hgP1g1qb849zo1_540.jpg
I don't think I actually look like fedro, but I've always thought that I kinda look like him in this pic. Not that anyone does or should give half a dildo

Need GSP/Khabib for the most respectful press conference in UFC history.

Khabib lol?

Try Whittaker vs GSP and see how many insults we can get out of them
GSP/Whittaker would be a class in manners.

Considering Khabib has nothing but good things to say about GSP (thinks he is he greatest athlete in MMA history) I think it would be pretty laid back.

Back