375 African Americans murdered in Chicago(2018)

... And Still <Lmaoo><45>

RTX6AE7H-melania-trump-jacket-Reuters-ZARA-1120.jpg

Why would you though? Theres a white civil war underway, but you guys wanna talk about the black community for some reason.

Black people need guys like you to stop telling them they need your help. They dont need shit from you.

^^^^^^exacly these fucking liberals are the biggest issue facing the African American public.

Smile in your face and then :sniper:

Do you self identify as a member of the black community in Chicago?

That's exactly what I am.

Have you watched The First 48? In bad neighborhoods innocent people are chewed up just as often as gang members. People shot over dirty looks, spilled drinks and for petty robberies. It is disturbing, so many people don't value life.
And the reason people don't talk to the police is because you are signing your own death certificate.

Just LOOK AT IT

Five-Year-Murder-Rates-1024x0-c-default.png

Hey hey,you leave St. Louis out of this! We are making fun of YOUR shithole not mine! Lol.

For real though, people worried about murder rates seem to be the same people that have never lived in a big city. Anyone that lives in Chicago or St. Louis would tell you, its certain parts of the city. Most of any big city is decent and there are a few really bad areas. For STL its East St. Louis. Most of STL is pretty nice though. Im sure its the same in Chicago.

Hey hey,you leave St. Louis out of this! We are making fun of YOUR shithole not mine! Lol.

For real though, people worried about murder rates seem to be the same people that have never lived in a big city. Anyone that lives in Chicago or St. Louis would tell you, its certain parts of the city. Most of any big city is decent and there are a few really bad areas. For STL its East St. Louis. Most of STL is pretty nice though. Im sure its the same in Chicago.
I lived in St. Louis for three years... I can tell you in addition to ESL, the North side is rough af. Even parts of the West Side near U-City.

I lived in St. Louis for three years... I can tell you in addition to ESL, the North side is rough af. Even parts of the West Side near U-City.
Yeah, North City has been acting out lately. I live out in the county so i dont have to worry about it too much anymore. Ironically im 3 minutes from Ferguson and you would think television suburbs if you saw a picture of it. (Smaller houses ofcourse)

Back