3 AA UFC CHAMPIONS @sametime.

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
Tyron Woodley made history when he knocked out Robbie Lawler with ease at UFC 201.

Never before in the long great history of the UFC have we had 3 African American champions at the same time.
The most we have ever had at the same time was 2: Jon Jones and Mighty Mouse. Benson Henderson does not count as AA or that would have been 3 in 2012.
Today we have Mighty Mouse, Woodley and DC...make that 4 AA champions if you count Jon Jones as the Interim Champion.

When Dereck Brunson and Derrick Lewis get their title shot we will have 5 AA Champions at the same time. Make that 6 if you count JJ as the Interim Champion!

Celebrate with me!

Celebrate_o_115617.gif

Wow bro

You are definitely the first person to make this thread

As the sport continue to grow in popularity and age I expect more and more black fighters to start taking over.

My lungs feel heavy just for entering this thread

Tyron Woodley made history when he knocked out Robbie Lawler with ease at UFC 201.

Never before in the long great history of the UFC have we had 3 African American champions at the same time.
The most we have ever had at the same time was 2: Jon Jones and Mighty Mouse. Benson Henderson does not count as AA or that would have been 3 in 2012.
Today we have Mighty Mouse, Woodley and DC...make that 4 AA champions if you count Jon Jones as the Interim Champion.

When Dereck Brunson and Derrick Lewis get their title shot we will have 5 AA Champions at the same time. Make that 6 if you count JJ as the Interim Champion!

Celebrate with me!

Celebrate_o_115617.gif

Fucking LOL at Brunson and Lewis being champs

And Woodley is gonna lose his first title defense

"One day men will be judged on the content of their character, not grouped together by the color of their skin."

Was there a thread for the first 3 Brazilian champions?

If Benson doesn't count as African American. Does Tiger Woods? What about Barack Obama? How about Stephen Curry? I'm curious as hell now.

I don't consider any of those people to be black, but I consider them all to be AA.

And we had 3 champs earlier this year with MM, Jones (Interim), and Cormier.

Lmao two anonymous alcoholics as champs? Who are they?

"One day men will be judged on the content of their character, not grouped together by the color of their skin."

Was there a thread for the first 3 Brazilian champions?

Not sure, but there were several threads when RDA lost and there were no Brazilian champs.

As the sport continue to grow in popularity and age I expect more and more black fighters to start taking over.

Could be true , I kind of think the same,but then again I think about it, I realize this not basketball where you have to be 6'6 to play. That's the beauty of MMA Everyone has a chance to win..

I don't get the point in people celebrating this. There was never a color barrier in the sport. There have been black fighters since day one.

It has no more or less meaning than three fighters of any other ethnic background or nationality holding the title at the same time.

TIL Benson Henderson and the President aren't black.

I agree that they aren't black, but there is no denying that Obama is an African American. His mother is American and his father is African. It's impossible to say he's not African American.

If a white South African couple migrates to the US, and has a child.

Is the child African-American?

Not sure, but there were several threads when RDA lost and there were no Brazilian champs.

Actually I remember a few years back ther was a thread maybe a couple saying how Brazilians where the champs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back